Profile for A. Traynor > Reviews

Content by A. Traynor

A. Traynor "Ant, Flower" (N Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Alsace Lorraine Champagne Green Guide (Michelin Green Guides)
Alsace Lorraine Champagne Green Guide (Michelin Green Guides)
by Michelin
Price: 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide book., 10 April 2014
This is a good general guide book for the area. It give me the detail that I needed to ensure I had a good holiday.

Alsace, Lorraine (Michelin Regional Maps)
Alsace, Lorraine (Michelin Regional Maps)
by Michelin
Edition: Map
Price: 5.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Maps, 10 April 2014
I like this map and it give me enough detail on the area. While we are in the age of sat nav's, I still like the map to see exactly were I am and were I'm going.

3.5m Window Cleaning Set
3.5m Window Cleaning Set
Offered by Topnotchsales
Price: 10.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 April 2014
This is a good quality and sturdy product but I must confess I have not used it yet. However, based on ones that I have purchased iin the past, this one is a far better quality.

Love2Sleep TERRY TOWELLING WATERPROOF PILLOW PROTECTORS PAIRS: NON NOISY (CRINKLE FREE). 100% COTTON PILE TOP.
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP
Price: 7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cases, 10 April 2014
These are good cases and in my view worth the money. They are not noisey and are very good qulaity compared to some on the market.

Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Platform/Base Valance, White, Double
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good valance., 10 April 2014
This valance is made with a nice quality fabric and fits very well on the base of my bed. Its not too long or too short....its just perfect.

Scatterbox Emily Mc Guinness Amelie Broiderie Single Oxford Pillow Case, 100 Percent Cotton Percale, Anglaise White
Price: 17.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice detail., 10 April 2014
These are lovely pillow cases and have nice broiderie detail without being too fussy. Again the qulaity is good. I hope they wash well.

Emily McGuinness Amelie Double Fitted Sheet, White
Emily McGuinness Amelie Double Fitted Sheet, White
Price: 21.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality sheet but.., 10 April 2014
This sheet is good quality but it is on the small side for my doulbe bed. It is about 3/4 inch short to cover the mattress.

Emily McGuinness Amelie 200 Thread Count 100% Cotton Percale Flat Sheet, White, Double
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 10 April 2014
This is a nice quality sheet, though it just tucks in at either side of the bed. It could do with being a little wider.

Kent Road Map (A-Z Road Map)
Kent Road Map (A-Z Road Map)
by Geographers A-Z Map Company
Edition: Map
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Touring map., 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kent Road Map (A-Z Road Map) (Map)
Although we are in the age of sat-nav, I still like maps! This gives a good over-view of the Kent area for touring and gives me enough detail for what I need.

Plain White Plastic Toilet Brush, Fits All Holders
Plain White Plastic Toilet Brush, Fits All Holders
Offered by CKONE
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits description., 9 Mar 2014
I bought this as a replacement for another brush (the holder I had was fine). I was afraid it would not fit properly in holder but it was perfect. I suppose they are pretty much universal sizes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3