Profile for samairarose > Reviews

LaRoc 15 Shades Colour Concealer Makeup Palette Kit Make Up Set
LaRoc 15 Shades Colour Concealer Makeup Palette Kit Make Up Set
Offered by Jazooli

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 3 Jun. 2013
Very good product, makes my eyes look refreshed. Looks a bit dry when first put on however, looks better later on in the day when it starts to reach body temperature and blends. Lasts all day even with my oily skin and oily eyelids. Overall, I was very impressed, would definitely recommend to a friend.

EYEBROW POWDER KIT BLACK + GREY + DARK BROWN BY KRAZY GIRL
EYEBROW POWDER KIT BLACK + GREY + DARK BROWN BY KRAZY GIRL
Offered by nikis cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 3 Jun. 2013
GREAT product matches so well with my eyebrow colour. Can control easily how dark or light i want my eyebrows and looks a lot more natural than when i use pencil (and i have tried a lot of eyebrow pencils). It took me a couple of tries to get used to it but now i use it daily and i have had compliments on how nice my eyebrows look and more natural they look compared to when i used pencil to fill them in. Very impressed would definitely recommend to a friend.

Gazboat Disposable Ear piercing Gun kit x 2 with Clear Acrylic head stud
Gazboat Disposable Ear piercing Gun kit x 2 with Clear Acrylic head stud

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great at all, 30 Dec. 2012
Just tried to use this product after reading reviews, I thought this must be really simple and quick to use.

I was scared at first to use it and now I know why. It delivered on time and it was perfectly clean true to the description however, I tried on both ears and it just wouldn't work for me it only got half way through then, when I tried to pull it back out my ear I was in agony.

I don't have a low pain tolerance I have pierced my own lobes with a needle before and i have many cartilage piercings and a septum piercing, but this was just too painful for me also, it was not quick I didn't know how much pressure to put on it therefore I had to try a couple of times.

I wont be using this product again unless I have a friend to help me. I reckon my earlobe must have been too thick therefore I wouldn't recommend this product if you are trying to use it to pierce your third lobe hole.

Quite disappointed as now I'll have to go professional. Oh well though, not everything works for everyone.