Profile for Nanny-me-123 > Reviews

Content by Nanny-me-123

Nanny-me-123

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Frames by Post 25 mm Wide H7 Picture Photo Frame with White Mount 30 x 20-inch for Pic Size A2 Plastic Glass, Black
Offered by Frames and Mirrors 4 U
Price: 19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!!, 1 May 2014
This was just what was needed to frame photographs we had done at a professional photographers - where they wanted exorbitant prices for their frames!! These were perfect! Just the right size - you order the sizes you need, not just the usual everyday sizes you can get anywhere. Came very quickly, perfectly safely wrapped. Great price - well worth it! Not so heavy that you think it will pull your wall down - or if it were to fall it wouldn't hurt anyone. Just perfect.

Love Is Lost (Hello Steve Reich Mix by James Murphy for the DFA) [VINYL]
Love Is Lost (Hello Steve Reich Mix by James Murphy for the DFA) [VINYL]
Offered by jim-exselecky
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 5 Feb 2014
Bought for my daughter - a huge David Bowie fan, and she loves it! It's a mix by James Murphy, and is so unusual and different. A must for David Bowie fans.

Paper Doll Bowie
Paper Doll Bowie
by I love Mel
Price: 6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, great collectors piece., 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Paper Doll Bowie (Paperback)
This is such an unusual book - great for collectors of David Bowie memorabilia! My daughter loves it - its so unusual and different, with pages of costumes he has worn and (if you wanted to) paper doll of Bowie to dress!

Simon Amstell - Live at the BBC [DVD]
Simon Amstell - Live at the BBC [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Amstell
Price: 6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny., 5 Feb 2014
This was droll and so funny. His dry sense of humour is great! Worth buying. Excellent condition. Great for fans of Simon Amstell.

Valentine's Day [VINYL]
Valentine's Day [VINYL]
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Valentine's Day [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Daughter says - Fantastic! She is a huge fan of David Bowie and loved adding this to her collection of vinyls.Excellant quality.

Present Time Bud Deluxe Zag Duck
Present Time Bud Deluxe Zag Duck
Price: 9.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun., 5 Feb 2014
Bought as a small gift for my daughter who is a real David Bowie fan - she loves it! Although she could, she won't use it in the bath - she has it on show on a shelf in her bedroom! Its bright, colourful, and funky!

SR - Cutie Pie Baby grow 100% Organic in Milk Carton 12-18M PINK
SR - Cutie Pie Baby grow 100% Organic in Milk Carton 12-18M PINK
Offered by Spoilt Rotten
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 5 Feb 2014
This was the perfect present for my granddaughter, my pet name for her is 'Cutie Pie'. Her mum loved it - it was high quality material. The printing was good, stays fast even after many washes. Bright lovely colour. Fantastic and unusual box that it comes in - an old fashioned kind of milk carton! Great for keepsake!!

Mookie Wurlybird Flyer Junior
Mookie Wurlybird Flyer Junior

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and well-loved!, 3 Aug 2011
My grandchildren absolutely LOVE this wurley-bird roundabout garden toy and so do their friends! It is so unusual and we have had so many remarks by parents of my grandchildrens friends requesting to know where we go it from - its well worth the money, doesnt take up too much room at all in the garden and the kids use it every single day - had it now since March - its now August, and I am not exaggerating!

Peter England Mens King Size Black Shirt 22
Peter England Mens King Size Black Shirt 22
Offered by Planvalesevices LTD
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, 3 Aug 2011
This review is from: Peter England Black Non-Iron Shirt
I had put a not very nice review in originally, as two shirts I had sent off for for my sons birthday were too big - my fault - wrong size ordered, but when I e-mailed the company - McCalls of Lisburn - they hadnt replied to me for ages, HOWEVER - as soon as that bad review was spotted I was contacted and apologised to and it was explained to me that my original e-mail had not been forwarded on to the person/company. My problem was dealt with from then on, quickly, efficiently, politely, and very friendly - now I find this company to be excellent, and but for the problem at the very beginning where my e-mail did not reach the person it should have, everything has since been rosy and they are VERY helpful. Thank you for being so great McCalls of Lisburn!! Lovely products, lovely company!
Mrs. B. Dell-Jarrard.

Crazy Colours: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Dr Seuss - A Lift-the-Flap Book)
Crazy Colours: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Dr Seuss - A Lift-the-Flap Book)
by Dr. Seuss
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention grabbing book for young ones!, 17 Oct 2010
Dr. Seuss is well-trusted, and rightly so. This brightly coloured, and the strange creatures and shapes seem to enthrall the young, the joy of lifting the flaps and finding out whats behind them seems to keep the little ones interested. Its sturdy, not easily ripped as so many lift-the-flap books can be. Its short, but sweet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3