Profile for Thel > Reviews

The Legend Of Bruce Lee [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kwok-Kwan Chan
Offered by Springwood Media

1.0 out of 5 stars Unwatchable, 19 Jan. 2014
As a fan of Bruce Lee I looked at the cover and upon seeing his daughter was involved I foolishly thought that it would be insightful into the life of this great man. However my hopes were burned to the ground within the first 2 minutes and I turned this rubbish off after 15. It's poor in every conceivable way.

1)Apart from the lead the acting is horrendous,

2) Whilst the dubbing brings back memories of Lees films it seems unnecessary for American characters to of been dubbed into Mandarin, why not just subtitle the English speaking characters into mandarin? Surely it would of been cheaper.

3) The script is cheesy, the fight scenes are not what I expected they were poorly choreographed and quite frankly dull.

I'm quite certain that the longer I watched this rubbish the more flaws I would of found but I would end up self harming if I had to sit through this 3 hour film. Yes this monstrosity goes on for THREE HOURS! The series was around 50 hours, how they could smash that into the meager three I do not know.

I would trade this in to my local store but I fear another fool will purchase this and suffer like I have.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Batman: Going Sane
Batman: Going Sane
by J.M. DeMatteis

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting yes, action packed, no., 2 May 2013
This review is from: Batman: Going Sane (Paperback)
This a a very interesting story. Batman seemingly dies, the Joker no longer having a reason to be a psychopathic criminal mastermind starts a normal life. The whole story revolves around the idea that Batman is actually the cause and not the solution and as well as delving into the obsessive aspect of Batmans psyche. In terms of ass kicking there isn't much, it's a slow burn. But overall is a nice addition to my collection.

Men's Army Of Darkness - Classic T-Shirt Black 4534TSBPS Small
Men's Army Of Darkness - Classic T-Shirt Black 4534TSBPS Small
Offered by Lifestyle Gear

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown, 2 Jun. 2012
The print is a bit lower down than is shown on the picture. It starts from the bottom and goes up to around 3/4s of the shirt itself leaving a fairly large black gap at the top making it look a bit odd.

I'm not sure if mine is a misprint or what, but regardless it is a good shirt.