Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for FrozenFan > Reviews

Content by FrozenFan

FrozenFan (London, England)

12-Disc Watercolour Set With Brush
12-Disc Watercolour Set With Brush
Offered by neatsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for children, 25 Mar. 2014
Great, ideal for my 3 year old who loves to paint. Not too messy and you get really nice colours. Really good value for money, will definitely get some more.

Bodum Bistro Salt & Pepper Grinder Mill Lime Green
Bodum Bistro Salt & Pepper Grinder Mill Lime Green
Offered by Kitchen Essence

3.0 out of 5 stars Pepper not working!, 28 Oct. 2013
I really like the look and feel of this product, and the salt grinder is great, however the pepper grinder doesn't work at all so I'm asking for a replacement. Mine didn't come already filled, so feel a bit cheated after reading the other reviews! Also it isn't as lime green as pictured, but does match the rest of the Bodum lime green range.

Effective Birth Preparation (Hospital or Birth Centre): Self Hypnosis (Natal Hypnotherapy Programme)
by Maggie Howell
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I bought during my pregnancy, 5 Jun. 2009
I have to say that I was a bit sceptical about this, but bought it when I was about 32 weeks pregnant as I'd heard from midwives that it could help. Eight weeks ago I gave birth naturally to a beautiful 8lb little girl using only the TENS machine for pain relief, and I'm convinced that this was due to the relaxation techniques that I learned from this CD. It is great even just for relaxing during those last few weeks of pregnancy, when getting a good night's sleep is pretty much impossible! I listened to it every 2 or 3 days in the last 4 weeks. To start with I kept falling asleep as the voice is so hypnotic, and so later on I listened to it while I was sitting up and awake so that I made sure that I took in what they were actually saying. Basically it makes you feel more relaxed about the whole childbirth experience and uses visualisation to try and convince your subconcious that everything will be fine, and easy and that you will stay relaxed throughout the labour. Worked for me anyway and for £16 would highly recommend that you give it a go.