Profile for Mrs > Reviews

Content by Mrs

Mrs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sizzix "Bear Softee by Debi Potter" Bigz Plus Die, ABS Plastic/CARB Compliant Wood/Steel-Rule Blade/Long Lasting Ejection Foam, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Feb. 2016
This is so lovely, Brought so I could embroider and personalise front of the bear before its sewn and stuffed, the front of the bears body measures approx. 6ins so plenty of embroidery space.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... handbag but it is fairly large even so I love, 3 July 2015
Got this for my handbag but it is fairly large even so I love it

Ladies Womens Christmas Xmas T-Shirt Tee Olaf Frozen Snowman Funny Novelty Festive Print Girls Short Sleeve Slim Top (M/L, Red)
Offered by Eve's Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved this item and it was made well but sadly ..., 3 July 2015
I loved this item and it was made well but sadly to small for me so I gave it to my daughter who was very pleased

Prima Marketing Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Distressing Tool
Prima Marketing Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Distressing Tool
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2015
enjoy using this item, good buy

Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Monitor Arm, Tall Pole
Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Monitor Arm, Tall Pole

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2015
can put monitor in just about any position needed

Prym Magnetic Pin Cushion
Prym Magnetic Pin Cushion

works brilliantly

OLFA QR9S 1-Piece Acrylic Quilt Ruler, Transparent
OLFA QR9S 1-Piece Acrylic Quilt Ruler, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2015
very easy to see marking

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I brought this after first buying a Roku that wont play Amazon movies. I love it, we can now sit and watch any movies and the free ones from Amazon prime when ever we want to. Its very easy to set up and simple to use. Also when Hubby is out I can watch all my favourite You tube videos. The other good point is, it has all my watch later videos from You tube automatically on there and the same with Amazon movies my watch list is there ready for me to browse.

Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
Offered by itenga GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
Very easy to use and see exactly where you are cutting. Im glad I brought it

Freedom from the Diet Trap: Slim for Life
Freedom from the Diet Trap: Slim for Life
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm now finishing this book and have enjoyed reading it, 25 May 2015
I'm now finishing this book and have enjoyed reading it. The book makes you look at food differently. It is a lot about eating the right foods and staying fit and healthy. I think if ditching processed foods and eating fresh is what you want to do its a good read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3