Profile for Mr. Rui M. J. Viegas > Reviews

Content by Mr. Rui M. J. ...

Mr. Rui M. J. Viegas (Thetford (Norfolk), UK)

HP Original 57 Tri-colour Ink Cartridge
HP Original 57 Tri-colour Ink Cartridge
Offered by wikid
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Original 57 Tri-Colour Cartridge, 24 Dec 2010
While the cartridge received was from a multi-pack, it is quite clear that it is original. There's nothing much to add, as this is the usual HP quality standard. Printing quality is as normal - very, very good. Plus, the price was much lower when compared with high-street retailers.

Ecozone Biobulb, Energy-Saving Daylight Bulb, Bayonet Cap B22, 25W Equivalent to 100w, 1750 Lumens, Full Spectrum, Daylight White 6500k, Uses 75% Less Energy. Ideal for suffers of S.A.D
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bulb ever..., 21 Nov 2010
This bulb is highly recommended in a study room or wherever you need to perform meticulous activities. The flickering-free, bright white light brings daylight to your room. I use my laptop and read a lot for study purposes. After using this bulb for two months in my study room, where I used to have a 100W-equivalent CFL, I can honestly say that reading is now an effortless activity. No more headaches or stressed vision.

Edimax EW-7318USG Wireless USB LAN Adapter 4dBi Antenna, 802.11b.g 54Mbps
Edimax EW-7318USG Wireless USB LAN Adapter 4dBi Antenna, 802.11b.g 54Mbps

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Furious, 2 Aug 2009
Easy to install, awesome range and fast wireless connection. It was up and running in 5 minutes and web surfing is remarkably fast. My old Pentium 4 in on the garage, which is about 80 feet away, and signal reception stays in the range of 65-70%. I'm a very happy man, also because it was my wife who installed everything. ;-) 5 STARS.

Alpine SleepSoft Earplugs
Alpine SleepSoft Earplugs
Offered by Peters Plugs
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great... If you adjust and adapt, 10 July 2009
These earplugs really help me sleep. As I work shifts, I need to reduce any external noise in order to be able to sleep. Living in a busy street doesn't help when you want to sleep during daytime, so I decided to buy these little things.
First thing that I've learned is that, in my particular case, if I follow the instructions that come in the packet I won't be able to reduce any external noise. So, I ended up doing some alterations to the positioning of the earplugs and I may conclude that one needs to make such adjustments in order to make it work. And it did. After 3 or 4 different positions I found the exact one for me, which is comfortable on the ears even laying sideways. I can take notice of my alarm when it becomes louder (incrementing mobile phone alarm) but no other noises are perceivable.
In my case, the only thing that I can hear constantly and slightly louder is my own breathing. Actually, it sounds like sea waves, which is relaxing if you simultaneously imagine the ocean. I don't hear my own heartbeat now but it did happen when experiencing different positions.
I conclude that these are great if you can adjust and adapt, which was easy for me.

Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and Blocks Light Effectively, 10 July 2009
This is awesome! As I work shifts, buying a good mask is a must...and this one is splendid! It is very soft and comfortable on the skin, causing no variation of skin temperature. Even having a long nose myself, I would say this mask blocks 95% of the light. I don't seem to be able to adjust the strap but its' supple elastic properties seems to be enough to keep the mask in place, even throughout the most agitated `siestas'. The price...fair! A good night sleep...priceless!!!