Profile for Artemis Photography > Reviews

Content by Artemis Photog...

Artemis Photography

Lemmy: In His Own Words (In Their Own Words)
Lemmy: In His Own Words (In Their Own Words)
by Harry Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential read, 20 Oct 2011
An awesome insight into the legendary leader of the most iconic band of our era. An essential read for any motorhead fan

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4G Soft Silicone Skin Case - Green
iPhone 4 / iPhone 4G Soft Silicone Skin Case - Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Phone case, 20 Oct 2011
Fits well and offers protection. Not as green as it looks on the site and is disappointing. They do other colours too but would suggest they will be the same. Ok for the money but other stuff out there so wouldn't get a recommendation from me!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars How do amazon do this?, 13 Nov 2010
My original dell laptop power supply packed in and I needed a replacement. I priced one up with dell £44 + £9.50 delivery! Cane to amazon [...] and free delivery!?!? This was not a pattern power supply this was a dell original. The only annoyance was it said not supplied with a power cord so I ordered one separately - when it arrived power cord was included. arrived within a couple of days and not the week quoted from dell. Dunno how they do it but who cares when u can make savings like this!

Opteka Battery Pack Grip / Vertical Shutter Release for Canon EOS Digital 450D, 500D, & 1000D with 2 Opteka 1800mAh LP-E5 Batteries (3600 mAh Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Sep 2010
First of all i would like to thank Amazon for their fantastic service (yet again). I placed my order late on the Friday evening of a bank holiday weekend, the delivery scheduled for the following Wednesday. However, my item arrived Tuesday morning!

The product itself. I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. It looks and feels every bit as good as the Canon OEM. Fitting it is simplicity itself, taking less than 30 seconds to install the batteries, remove the battery cover from the camera and screw the grip to it. As everyone else has said it transforms the feel of the camera and makes it much easier to use in portrait format. I would agree with the comment that says the jog wheel feels slightly clicky, but I don't think this will be an issue or a weak link. If i could have given 6 stars -I would have.