Profile for KaSek > Reviews

Content by KaSek

KaSek (UK)

Fashion Large Spots Hoter Heart Iphone 4/4S case---White (include Screen Protector)

2.0 out of 5 stars lovely dots and heart... only, as you will need second case very soon...., 25 Sep 2013
The bottom white part (next to the charger slot) doesn't surround the iP4s, it looks like is just too big...
Probably thats why there is not a sinlge picture showing the front when mobile is in the case... ;)

I used this case for over 6mths, the back part is still nice as new, but the white part that surrounding the iPhone, become very quickly dirty as catch the colours from my pockets...

And I had to wait over 20 days to get it... But this was the delivery time scheduled: from 5 - 28days so it was on time....

Case Scenario Skin and Bone Protective Clip-On Case Cover for iPhone 5/5S - Red
Case Scenario Skin and Bone Protective Clip-On Case Cover for iPhone 5/5S - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!! Truly Deeply Madly!, 25 Sep 2013
The idea with "double-parts" case protection (the rubber inside the plastic) is just brilliant!
- the rubber part: very good quality and colour that is nice red, that surrounds the phone,
- the plastic: again, very good quality and colour that match, but is bit brighter than rubber case,

And what's more - is very easy to set up...
This case is designed so that you remove your iPs5 VERY EASY
--> just by pressing the rubber brand icon that is located at the plastic back =)
Wish I could give for this 10 out of 10 stars !!!

Strongly recommend - the colour, the design, the functionality, the quality are worth it every penny.
And is NOT BULKY at all =]

ZAFOORAH® YELLOW Penguin Design Gel Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 +Screen Protector(DOES'NT FIT GALAXY S3 MINI i8190)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 30 May 2013
You might need to use small scissors to cut the over-leaked silicone at the edges of this case... but for the price of this is still acceptable.

Plantronics ML12 Bluetooth Mono Headset - Black
Plantronics ML12 Bluetooth Mono Headset - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does good job!, 30 May 2013
I bought for my husband who is a lorry driver and use iPhone 4S - when we chat I can hear him very well and loud.
No problem at all - works perfectly. Priceless! Strongly recommend.

" You're My All Time Love " Handmade Open Greeting Card - VL5
" You're My All Time Love " Handmade Open Greeting Card - VL5
Offered by Mish Mash Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! Simple and beautiful., 15 Feb 2013
Very good quality of the paper, finished with addition of lovely gold dust (that stays on the card!) and burgundy ribbon.
Person who received card was very pleased ;)

Black Green Amber Sterling Silver Long Leverback Elegant Earrings
Black Green Amber Sterling Silver Long Leverback Elegant Earrings
Offered by Noda

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious sweet and strong :), 15 Feb 2013
Both, me and my husband have said that looks better in reality than on the picture!
Apparently I paid only £19.98, what is amazingly low price, for such a beautiful pieces of art! And it didn't take long for them to arrive after I paid for them - only 9 days from USA to UK.
I need to mention about the safety clips - they're good & simple so I am not afraid to loose my lovely earrings during the day! However, it sometimes hurts when I am trying to wear them in the morning, but only left ear..... Maybe I need to get used to the safety clip.
Really recommend this item!