Profile for Paula Jacobi > Reviews

Content by Paula Jacobi

Paula Jacobi "Pearlz" (Castle Hill NSW Australia)

Last of the Summer Wine - Series 17 & 18 [DVD] [1995]
Last of the Summer Wine - Series 17 & 18 [DVD] [1995]

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 22 Mar. 2013
Every episode is laughter filled and I love all of them. I hope to collect every episode but have no idea how many more there are.

Last of the Summer Wine - Series 19 & 20 [DVD] [1997]
Last of the Summer Wine - Series 19 & 20 [DVD] [1997]

5.0 out of 5 stars A group of funny old men., 22 Mar. 2013
I love this series and am collecting as many episodes as I can. Every episode makes me laugh. They are a group of funny old men.

David Essex - Greatest Hits
David Essex - Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Good listening., 22 Mar. 2013
While living my life in the present I find my musical tastes have remained back in the '60's, '70's and '80's. I'm sure it was more musical, the words made sense and the voices were better. Or perhaps they could just sing and didn't rely on techno to get by.

Best Of David Essex
Best Of David Essex

5.0 out of 5 stars Back in the day., 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Best Of David Essex (Audio CD)
Oh how wonderful to go back to the seventies for just a few hours. Life was wonderful back when I was 30 something. While I wouldn't want to relive my life and I am happy in the present, it's lovely to play this CD and remember what I was doing while listening way back then.

Last of the Summer Wine: Series 21 & 22 [DVD]
Last of the Summer Wine: Series 21 & 22 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series., 22 Mar. 2013
What a great life, just wandering around doing nothing much. It was a series about about nothing other than laughter long before Seinfeld. Laughter never ages and this is a very funny series.

Last of the Summer Wine - Series 23 & 24 [DVD]
Last of the Summer Wine - Series 23 & 24 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great viewing, 22 Mar. 2013
I love this series and hope to collect every episode. It's great to see the actors who have passed and now Frank Thornton has gone which is a great pity, but we can still see him via this DVD.