Profile for Susanne > Reviews

Content by Susanne

Susanne (Lightwater, Surrey. England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item!, 19 Sept. 2014
Great price for a very good product - it protects my Kindle perfectly and looks stylish.

Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Spots and Dots Emboss Folder
Cricut Cuttlebug A2 Spots and Dots Emboss Folder

5.0 out of 5 stars "Spots and Dots" embossing folder., 19 Sept. 2014
Just what I was looking for! Great product at a great price.

Energizer Intelligent AA/AAA Battery Charger UK Plus With 4AA 2000mah Rechargeable Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's made to do, at a good price., 27 July 2014
Not much I can say about this item: it does the job it was made for and the price is reasonable. It charges batteries quickly and the 4 batteries it came with are a bonus. Would buy one of these again if needed. I recommend it to others.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never knew I needed one of these!, 22 Feb. 2014
My ex bought me one as a surprise gift. At first, I thought I'd download just a few free books........ I'm now up to 40 freebies and there are still more I'm going to get!

It's so light, It easily slips into my handbag without weighing it down. Easy to read outdoors, even in sunshine.

The real beauty is that I can flit between books and when I return to the book of my choice, it automatically opens at the last read page. No more lost bookmarks!

Being somewhat technology-challenged, I'm still 'discovering' its full potential, but it is very easy to use and navigate.

I highly recommend this to anyone who's thinking of getting one.

Sure Shut Axis Gate
Sure Shut Axis Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Sure Shut Axis Gate, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Sure Shut Axis Gate (Baby Product)
It's a stairgate, it does what it's supposed to do, can't really say much more about it. Easy to install.

Bop It! Smash (colours may vary)
Bop It! Smash (colours may vary)
Offered by HighStreetOnline EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Bop It! Smash, 12 July 2013
Bought this for the children I look after. The older ones love playing it and are constantly trying to better each other's score. The 3 year old even plays it for a (very short) while!

Lindam 7cm Universal Extension - White
Lindam 7cm Universal Extension - White
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindam 7cm Universal Extension - White, 12 July 2013
Not much you can say about this, except it does the job it was made for. Fits perfectly onto the stairgate.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library, 11 July 2013
The children I look after are already fans of the Hungry Caterpillar, so this set of books will add to their enjoyment and help educate them.