Profile for Deborah Supple > Reviews

Content by Deborah Supple

Deborah Supple

Maximum Security: Book 3 (CHERUB Series)
Maximum Security: Book 3 (CHERUB Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars only gets better, 21 Jun. 2014
this is the second book in the series the stories only get better, I am aged 13 and this is a perfect book for my age group, will be buying the next one soon as I cant put it down.

CHERUB: Class A: Book 2 (CHERUB Series)
CHERUB: Class A: Book 2 (CHERUB Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I was them, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is provided by my son who read the book its brilliant I loved the story and I wish I was them cant wait to read the rest of the series.

WorldCraft
WorldCraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Tynan Supple, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: WorldCraft (App)
great game play it with my neighbours daily, spend most of the time laughing at the antics of other gamers.

CHERUB: The Recruit: Book 1 (CHERUB Series)
CHERUB: The Recruit: Book 1 (CHERUB Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars cant wait for the next book, 9 Jun. 2014
once I started this book I could not put it down, it was the first day of my summer holidays and I spent the whole day reading it.
straight into the next book which is proving to be just as good.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 Sim Free Smartphone
BlackBerry Bold 9000 Sim Free Smartphone

4.0 out of 5 stars efficient, 17 Jan. 2013
The phone, is very comfortable to use, it was bought as a Christmas present, and came before the day although I had only ordered it in the week before Christmas, the service was excellent.

Gel Case Cover Skin For Blackberry 9900 9930 Bold Touch / Purple
Gel Case Cover Skin For Blackberry 9900 9930 Bold Touch / Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic soft cover, 17 Jan. 2013
The case is soft and vibrant, but unfortunately it did not fit the phone I had purchased it for but this was my mistake.

phonedirectonline - Pink and White (dot) design hard case cover for Blackberry bold 9900

3.0 out of 5 stars basic case, 17 Jan. 2013
The case sadly did not fit the phone I had bought it for so I gave it as a present to someone who had that phone, its a fun cover made of plastic.

Hot Pink Luxury Multi Function Standby Case for the New Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet 16GB or 32GB with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen by MOFRED®
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 17 Jan. 2013
The case is exactly what you would expect it to be and do. The colour is perfect for a teenager.