Profile for Welshboyvodka > Reviews

Welshboyvodka

Between Silk and Cyanide: A Code Maker's War 1941-45
Between Silk and Cyanide: A Code Maker's War 1941-45

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I. expected, 2 Nov 2014
A fascinating and enjoyable book , the writing style was very different from other WW2 historical accounts and all the better for it .

Samsung Galaxy S4 IV I9500 I9505 Battery Hi-Capacity 2600mAh Spare With NFC - 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [24 Months Warranty]
Offered by The Ago!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far life is noticeably better than Samsung badged ones, 27 Oct 2014
Having bought supposedly Genuine Samsung batteries for my Galaxy S4 before I thought I would give this one a go . So far life is noticeably better than Samsung badged ones , very pleased.

NEW!! PRODUCT DEEP PLASTIC DRAWERS 6 HIGH MADE IN UK
NEW!! PRODUCT DEEP PLASTIC DRAWERS 6 HIGH MADE IN UK
Offered by Keto Plastics Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions and comments on 6 drawer plastic tower, 30 Aug 2014
Arrived this morning about 6 days after ordering but a bank holiday is probably responsible for that. The photograph is a poor representation and all drawers are the same size .The sizes are width 39cm , depth 39cm and height 117cm . The base is flat with no casters or feet to put on. The top of the unit is dished slightly and certainly flatter than the Tontarelli unit that this replaced.The unit was well packaged and was undamaged by the transit process.

Five Days that Shocked the World - Eye Witness Accounts of the Final Days of World War II (General Military)

4.0 out of 5 stars A different kind of book about WW2, 3 Jan 2014
I had not read most of the material before , well researched and an interesting read .i would recommend this to others.

Command and Control
Command and Control

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing we are still around, 29 Dec 2013
Enjoyed the history and am amazed that I am still alive.
If you enjoyed this then try Atomic by Jim Baggott which got me interested in the subject and Doomsday Men by p D Smith.
These books are the precursor to Eric's work and influenced my decision to buy Command and Control.

Space Race [DVD] [2005]
Space Race [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Richard Dillane

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Race, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Space Race [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I bought this after reading other peoples views. It is really superb , have watched it at least 6 times now.
Great viewing .