Profile for I love crochet > Reviews

Content by I love crochet

I love crochet (Stockholm, Sweden)

Sock Innovation: Knitting Techniques & Patterns for One-of-a-Kind Socks: Knitting Techniques and Patterns for One-of-a Kind Socks
by Cookie Apichairuk
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring, and all erata corrected now!, 28 Dec 2009
Very informative book and very inspiring designs! The copy I received in Dec 2009 have all erata corrected. Lots of inspiration for designing or adapting designs plus a bunch of beautiful patterns. Love it!

The Crochet Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face, Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask
by Edie Eckman
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great friend for crocheters!, 7 Nov 2008
Brilliant, concise, covers a lot of topics - this little book has become a great friend to me when crocheting!
I'm a medium level crocheter, and I bought couple of general crochet books for detailed explanations and tips - and though this one does not contain any patterns or inspirational pictures, it still became my favorite!