Profile for Kev Green > Reviews

Content by Kev Green

Kev Green "Kev G" (Global)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
SCI-MX Nutrition BCAA Nanostack--120 Capsules
SCI-MX Nutrition BCAA Nanostack--120 Capsules
Offered by Anarchy Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars very good., 3 Aug. 2014
These are being used with a strict regime and of course, I'm not likely to know if the product is working unless I go through vigorous blood tests. That said, my program is working and I feel fine so am happy to take these at face value and say I'm more than happy to recommend.

Extender Nozzles X 10 Fibreglass Nail Resin & Glue Edge
Extender Nozzles X 10 Fibreglass Nail Resin & Glue Edge

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 3 Aug. 2014
Very happy with this product. Promptly delivered and fit for purpose along with being reasonably priced. No problem recommending.

Scitec vitargo 900g orange
Scitec vitargo 900g orange
Offered by supplements-online

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 3 Aug. 2014
I found this to be as useful as a woodpecker with rubber lips. It doesn't mix well, tastes foul and made no impact it claimed it does. I'm not saying don't buy it, I'm saying it simply wasn't for me.

Wilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Edging Blade
Wilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Edging Blade
Offered by Severn DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 July 2014
An extremely good product much expected by such a brand name as WS. The instant it hit the door it was put to the test on approx 50 foot of edging, and it came up trumps. A sturdy wooden piece with steel edge flange blade to protect the foot when stepping and cutting, this tool breezed through the task at hand.

Please remember that a good tool will always look after you, so I would highly recommend cleaning the blade at the end of each use and even putting a small amount of oil over the blade to prevent corrosion.

Money well spent.

Datawrite 4Gb USB Pen Drive USB 2.0
Datawrite 4Gb USB Pen Drive USB 2.0

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 July 2014
The very fact I've still got this little gadget and its doing what it did the day I bought it says it all really. A good product that is proven to stand the time. Well done datawrite.

Paint Shop Pro 7 10th Anniversary Edition
Paint Shop Pro 7 10th Anniversary Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Draw, 5 July 2014
I must put a marker up to remind me to review these products. Well actually I do now and am going through old purchases now just to get my account up to speed. Since I bought this product, which by the way I found brilliant, PSP have brought out several newer versions which are massively improved. That said, the newer versions are far more complicated and you need a degree to use them. Version 7 is what I'd call idiot friendly and for that reason it gets a whopping and well deserved four.

Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness: With access to Ross & Wilson website for electronic ancillaries and eBook, 11e
by Anne Waugh BSc(Hons) MSc CertEd SRN RNT FHEA

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Start, 5 July 2014
A wonderfully illustrated book on the basics of anatomy and physiology. The book will give you enough understanding of the basic principles and key parts of the subject matter. It does fall short in that it is extremely limited to the level of detail. This means you're wanting for more, and if you are anything like me that goes right to the end. Here's an example. Lungs = Bronchus, Bronchiole, Alveolar. I want it to go on further and describe the processes AFTER. But hey, medical books are expensive and for a good reason. Therefore I'm marking this book a generous four star because it thoroughly deserves it regarding value for money.

Write for Children
Write for Children
by Andrew Melrose

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Write for Children (Paperback)
You'd never think there's an art to writing for children but in truth there is. Of course you need the natural creative juices and ideas flowing before even thinking, but when it comes to putting pen to paper in the proper format and in a way that is easy for children to read then this book is one to peruse. It covers most bases and is a worthy addition to any budding writers library.

How to Write Critical Essays: A Guide for Students of Literature
How to Write Critical Essays: A Guide for Students of Literature
by David B. Pirie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 July 2014
A very well thought out book that is completely fit for purpose. It contains all the essential ingredients needed not only by professional or published writers, but also the beginner who might know little or nothing. None of us know it all so even if there are just snippets of information you can glean from this book, which I'm certain you can, its well worth the investment. Highly recommended.

NVQ/SVQ Level 3 Hairdressing (with Barbering and African Type Hair Units), 2nd edition
by Ms Gilly Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 July 2014
A much needed book for the course my Wife took in level 3 hairdressing. It contained all the core material needed and was simple to use with great use of graphic illustration. Highly recommended.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2014 3:54 PM BST