Profile for Elfin Goddess > Reviews

Content by Elfin Goddess

Elfin Goddess (Oxford, United Kingdom)

New Padded Halter Neck One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Tankini / UK 6, 8, 10, 12 (UK 8)
Offered by **daisysboutique**

4.0 out of 5 stars Great style, small cups, 8 Aug 2014
I ordered and then had to return this lovely swimsuit. I'm really conscious of the 'junk in my trunk' and when this arrived it was absolutely what I was looking for. That said, there was no way I was going to enjoy this cute number :( - while the size I had purchased was spot on, one look at it and I knew it was 2 cup sizes small for me. Unfortunately at the time of buying this there was no option to purchase by cup size in swimwear, and I ended up returning this piece to Mazon, settling instead for a last-minute purchase on the high street. Highly recommend this style if you're conscious of your curves or other areas of your body like me.

Henley Womens Stella Shoulder Bag HBAG031.5 Pink
Henley Womens Stella Shoulder Bag HBAG031.5 Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the muted colour, 8 Aug 2014
Love the muted colour, like the shape, the bag is quite spacious.
Absolutely put off by the 'new bag' smell when it arrivef and I'm going to have to air it out a bit to get rid of it! Also, the bag appears to have a more glossy finish on the product page, which was totally not the case with the actual product, that was quite disappointing. But all in all, I like the shape and space it offers.

Ringarose Women's Ipad/Book Laptop Bag Paisley Bleu RA1005D
Ringarose Women's Ipad/Book Laptop Bag Paisley Bleu RA1005D

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but oh-so-little, 6 Feb 2014
I read previous reviews on the product, however, I didn't think it was going to be as small as it was when it turned up. My bad. I would love to see this product in a nice big girly tote size. Gifted it to a friend for Christmas...thankfully she loved it! The print is beautiful and if I owned one, I would possibly be carrying it to an impromptu coffee date or a nip to the library.

Timex Women's Quartz Watch with Gold Dial Analogue Display and Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet T2P159AU

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky chunk, 6 Feb 2014
What can I say. I love it! I love it more because before this purchase, I have never bought anything fashion-related online. I wanted a chunky gold watch that was going to look sexy, not flashy. When it arrived, it was exactly that...sexy! I cannot wait to tell the time...