Profile for Natasha > Reviews

Content by Natasha

Natasha

Page: 1 | 2
90 Piece Premium First Aid Kit Bag - Includes Eyewash, 2 x Cold (Ice) Packs and Emergency Blanket for Home, Office, Car, Caravan, Workplace, Travel
Offered by The Body Source

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and perfect, 20 Jun. 2016
This is a great product. I bought it for my workshop and it is perfect. I love that it is so compact however has everything you need from a first aid kit and more!! Extremely pleased with it.

KORRES Pomegranate Lip Butter Pot 6 g
KORRES Pomegranate Lip Butter Pot 6 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Just thought I would try..., 19 May 2013
So this was a random purchase that I am so pleased I made. It arrive nice and quickly which is always great. The lip butter leaves your lips feeling lovely and soft. It's smells really nice and feels really good on!!

Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, Spf 15
Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, Spf 15
Offered by Beauty & Health Supplement

5.0 out of 5 stars ❤❤❤ blistex, 19 May 2013
I really like the blistex products they never disappoint me from their amazing hand cream to their lip products. They are great value for money and often are much better them a lot of other over priced brands i have tried!! So once again this a great product. Your lips are left feeling wonderful and soft. I would recommend this lips balm!!

Blistex Hand Cream
Blistex Hand Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars ❤❤ blistex, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Blistex Hand Cream (Personal Care)
This hand cream is wonderful. It's creamy rich a little goes a long way. Your hands after using it feel soft and smooth. I have tried quite a few hand creams in the past and been disappointed by how you have constantly apply them but with this one it lasts a long time and really works!!

3x Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - USA
3x Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30 - USA
Offered by STRATTON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ❤ Blistex, 19 May 2013
The lip blams arrived early and are great value for money. They as like most of the blistex lip balms I have had, GREAT. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft. I would definelty recommend this product. I will also being buying it again.

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (VMC)
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (VMC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend read, 5 May 2013
I love All of Maya Angelou's work. Her style of writing is enjoyable to read and has she has a great story telling quality that once you finish this volume you will want to pick up the next straight away!! I have this book as a hard copy and read it many years ago. So when I was given my kindle it was the first book I purchased!! I'm re-reading her autobiography this time on kindle!!! Yes she is that amazing!!!! I would also recommend her audio books that Maya narrates the beautiful tones of her voice, bring her work to life!!

Vivobarefoot Womens Achilles W Light Grey/Crimson Athletic & Outdoor Sandals VB210031T 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful footwear!!!, 26 Sept. 2012
Its like walking barefoot, which I really enjoy.I LOVE them. Took lots of sandles on holiday however lived in these ones!! They are good value too!

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 EXPLORER CASE / COVER / SHELL / SHIELD - BLACK/YELLOW WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, 23 Jun. 2012
I am happy with my purchase.It arrived promptly and is a really good fit. I feel it's great value for money as the case is nice quality. It's easy to put on and take off.

Apple iPhone 4/4S Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Jun. 2012
The scene protector I feel are great value and I love the matt finish much better. It is easy to apply and remove so if you need to change it its no problem!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case!, 22 Sept. 2010
This phone case is wonderful it took a moment to put together but it is one of the best cases I have bought for the Iphone and I have tried a few!!!

Page: 1 | 2