Profile for Becci Fox > Reviews

Becci Fox (Essex)

Living Life the Essex Way
Living Life the Essex Way
by Sam Faiers

3.0 out of 5 stars Style Professional? Yes. Essex Confessional? No., 31 May 2012
So you're not going to get the dirt on TOWIE in this book because they employ her. She'd be nuts to spill! And let's face it, she's only been alive 21 years so there's not a huge amount to say. But I admire the girl because she has developed a great business and she's honest. As a fellow writer of the Essex high life [Confessions of an Essex Girl: A Smart, Sexy and Scandalously Funny Expose], what I loved was the detail. For instance, the dating tips. Yes, first date in Sheesh in Chigwell is perfect. If the bloke wants to take the date up a notch, go to Alec's in Brentwood. Classy. Then there's her beauty tips... now there's a lot of beauty and fashion in this book and some people are saying there's too much. But you know what, I want to know EXACTLY what Eyelure fake lashes she uses, especially since she's admitted to yanking her own out due to an unfortunate compulsion. If anyone's going to know which lashes are the best, it's her. I've put a lot of beauty tips in my book too because it is seriously important to us Essex Girls. FYI, Girls Aloud Cheryl Cole lashes are also amaze. So while this isn't an entertaining read, I think it is one locals and style lovers will get a lot from.