Profile for Miss L > Reviews

Content by Miss L

Miss L

Page: 1 | 2
Smiffy's Rainbow Raver Kit (Multicoloured)
Smiffy's Rainbow Raver Kit (Multicoloured)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good price, but the skirt is a lot shorter than it looks, 14 Dec 2013
A good price, but the skirt is a lot shorter than it looks so I wasn't brave enough to wear it out even with leggings underneath and it barely covered my bottom. The top got positive comments when I wore it over a dress as a raver outfit.

100 Red and Green Foil Sticker Christmas Gift Tags Labels
100 Red and Green Foil Sticker Christmas Gift Tags Labels
Offered by A R Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job and nice designs, 14 Dec 2013
A good price and so much simpler than swing tags. A nice range of designs and sizes of labels and quick delivery.

6 CROSS STITCH HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARDS KIT Blue-Grey
6 CROSS STITCH HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARDS KIT Blue-Grey
Offered by Riverdrift House

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived really promptly and looks good, 14 Dec 2013
Arrived really promptly, was a good price and looks good, the only thing I would say is that it would have been nice for the designs to be a bit more varied (though I knew what they were like when I ordered it). It's for a Christmas present so I can't comment on whether the kit is good in terms of instructions etc as I haven't given it yet.

East of India Sheet of 35 Wedding Stickers - Labels
East of India Sheet of 35 Wedding Stickers - Labels
Offered by CoinGallery

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 15 Nov 2013
I bought these for my wedding as a nice extra touch to seal the cake bags, they did the job and were pretty.

Simon Elvin luxury party cake slice boxes pack of 8
Simon Elvin luxury party cake slice boxes pack of 8
Offered by Mega Store R Us

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than stated, 15 Nov 2013
These were an awful lot smaller than stated, the measurement must include the long flaps at both ends when folded flat as it was a real nightmare managing to get the cake into these, eg I had to cut some of the bottom of the cake off to get it into the box and it wasn't a particularly deep cake. I deliberately bought these as the last ones I bought were on the small side but these were far smaller than that. Otherwise the quality was good and they did the job at a decent price.

Mum Birthday Card - To A Special Mum On Your Birthday
Mum Birthday Card - To A Special Mum On Your Birthday
Offered by Alexanders Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice card, arrived quickly, 7 Oct 2013
Thanks, this is a nice card and arrived quickly, albeit the P&P was steeper than I would have thought (surely the price of a first, or even second, class stamp would have been sufficient), however it saved me a trip to the shop so I thought the total price was fine and probably on a par with the shop price.

The Psychopath Test
The Psychopath Test
by Jon Ronson

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, a good read, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Psychopath Test (Paperback)
Light enough for anyone to enjoy, worrying about mental health professionals and the loss of power if taken into the system.

East of India Sheet of 35 Wedding Stickers Vintage Style DIY Favours
East of India Sheet of 35 Wedding Stickers Vintage Style DIY Favours
Offered by Brown Paper Packages tied up with string

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and does the job, 20 Sep 2013
A nice extra for my wedding for sealing cake bags. Arrived quickly and a good price. Would be nicer if heart shaped rather than square.

Keep Calm I'm the Mother of the Groom - Natural Cotton Shoulder Bag
Keep Calm I'm the Mother of the Groom - Natural Cotton Shoulder Bag
Offered by The Cotton Bag Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, arrived quickly, 20 Sep 2013
Good quality, arrived quickly. A nice extra for mums to present their wedding gift in, which they can use again.

Spanx Womens Underwear Super High Power Pants
Spanx Womens Underwear Super High Power Pants
Offered by The Shapewear Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - quite expensive but worth it for a special day, 20 Sep 2013
Easier to get into than I thought, useful for holding me in under a light dress and the high 'waistband' stops it rolling down as some shorter ones do. Worth the money to look good for special occasions.

Page: 1 | 2