Profile for Cass > Reviews

Content by Cass

Cass (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fallen (Blood & Roses Book 4)
Fallen (Blood & Roses Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bam! The $*@! just got real!!, 31 Aug 2014
So following from ‘Find my Sister’ Check! Everything’s a bit up in the air, both Sloane and Zeth are oozing insecurities about their deliciously dysfunctional relationship and both are too stubborn to admit defeat in this game they play. So much so that you want to reach into the book and bang their heads together, God I so wanted to hug Lacey when she blatantly pointed out the obvious. We think it’s all gonna peter along at a steady pace until they return to Seattle and BAM! Were back in the action, there’s a lot of unfinished business and it all starts to kick off right here.

This book is clearly the defining moment of the beginning of the end, it's action packed and in between the near fatal stabbing, deliberate car crashes, chemical attacks and a run in with the DEA, we have Zeth and Sloane, God these two are killing me. I cant wait to see where it all leads...

And Zeth … Oh Zeth, he opens up just a little bit more, just enough to tease you to the point you’re screaming at him ‘just tell her you love her, you fool!’, but then I guess in his own beautiful twisted way he does… 5 stars from me guys!

Burn (Blood & Roses Book 3)
Burn (Blood & Roses Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!, 30 Aug 2014
Continuing from the horribly abrupt end of Fracture, Burn continues the story.. Thank God!

This is probably the best book in the series so far, the tension, the suspense, it's gripping. I found myself devouring the pages with anticipation and a million question racing around my brain. What??.., How the hell??.. Will she??.., Will he??.., How did that??.. and that all important `What the F@*K??... This book at least put to bed the whole `Where the hell is Lexi?' even if there are still so many questions unanswered.

With each installment we get a little more insight into the enigma that is Zeth ..... and this book does not fail to deliver, if you weren't already lusting after the guy you will be now.. The dynamics between Zeth and Sloane are delicious and I cant wait to see where it all leads..

Cat Cardboard Scratching Board Box Ramp With Catnip
Cat Cardboard Scratching Board Box Ramp With Catnip

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever, 2 Jun 2014
Best thing I ever bought. Not only has it stopped my cat clawing at my leather chairs but it seems to be a hit with the neighbour cats as well

Four Score (Gypsy Brothers Book 4)
Four Score (Gypsy Brothers Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot get enough, 26 May 2014
I absolutely love this series and I cannot get enough. This book was a bit short at 86 pages, but it just proves how good this series is that I clicked to buy without even looking at the price.. Love it.

Dirty Little Secrets: A J.J. Graves Mystery (J.J. Graves Mysteries Book 1)
Dirty Little Secrets: A J.J. Graves Mystery (J.J. Graves Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!!, 3 May 2014
Great read, had me hooked from the first page, loved the characters, gripping storyline, did feel the end was a bit rushed though. I loved JJ, despite all the crap going on in her life, it amazed me how she still manages to get out of bed in the morning, but she did… me, I would have quit a long time ago, but then she does have Jack in her life and let’s face it, that motivation enough for anyone. Great suspense with some moments of good humour. Would definately recommend.

Alphas After Dark Boxed Set (Sexy Biker Alpha Males)
Alphas After Dark Boxed Set (Sexy Biker Alpha Males)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Bundle, 3 May 2014
I love these compilation bundles as it gives you a chance to experience new Authors than you would probably otherwise overlook. There are 9 different stories from some fantastic Authors in a wide range of settings with one one common denominator, there's a super hot alpha male in ever one. Hot! and I enjoyed ever one of them. Great value for money, would definately recommend.

Braving the Elements (Darkness #2)
Braving the Elements (Darkness #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 3 May 2014
Great addition to the series, I loved the first book and this one was even better. It has is all, action, humour and raging hot lust. Can’t ask for more… Sasha's internal monologue's just crack me up, I loved it.

Fracture (Blood & Roses Book 2)
Fracture (Blood & Roses Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the second installment and it left me panting for more!!, 18 April 2014
So the story continues and the character development is just superb, Zeth is a very dark horse indeed!, gosh girlies don't know about you but I sure wish I had a psychiatry degree to try and unravel this delicious specimen?? Or maybe just some rope!!(You'll get the reference when you read it) And Sloane and her internal battle is just hilarious, yeah right, like she's gonna be able to work him out her system. Keep deluding yourself `angry girl' Very well written, intriguing, addictive and Super, Super Hot!!

But god that ending... I kept flicking the forward button on my Kindle desperate for the story to magically continue ..... no such luck... Callie you're killing me!!

Deviant (Blood & Roses Book 1)
Deviant (Blood & Roses Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know where Callie Hart's been hiding but I'm so glad she's come out to play!, 18 April 2014
Holy Moly!! From the book description you would never guess the content of this book and I'm only going to make this reference once and never mention it again, but this book is everything 50 shades of Grey wished it could be and failed... I have to be honest, had I known it was this genre of book, I probably would have passed it up, there's just so many of them out there now trying to cash in on the hype, that it's all getting to be a bit `Yawn!!' But let me enlighten you, the Blood & Roses Series is in a whole league of it's own. Deviant is superbly written, with some very intriguing characters, super hot and at times very out there. Frankly I found it to be deliciously exquisite, addictive and definitely one for a read. I should mention that this is part of a series and therefore ends abruptly, but trust me you will not be disappointed, it only makes you want the next book more.
Well done Callie Hart, it's been a long time since a book of this genre had me desperate to get my hands on the next book.

Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers Book 3)
Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no!... you did not just leave me hanging like that, Lili Saint Germain, you are so cruel!!!, 17 April 2014
May… I need to wait till May to find out what happens next, are you kidding me? This is the third installment of the gypsy brothers series and boy was it explosive, pardon the pun! But that ending... Seriously you’re killing me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7