ARRAY(0xa6e1960c)

Profile for Harriett Johnson > Reviews

Content by Harriett Johnson

Harriett Johnson

JJOnline PURPLE 3.5mm Audio Stereo Earphones Headphones With Mic Remote FOR Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Nexus Ativ S B3210 Chat 222 322 335 B3410W E1170 E2330 E2600 F400 Flutter Galaxy 550 551 3 I5800 Ace 2 Duos S6802 Galaxy Ace S5830 Apollo i5801 Beam Galaxy Europa I5500 Fit S5670 Note Galaxy Mini 2 Mini S5570 S3 Mini S5750 Wave 3 Genio PRO S5660 Galaxy Pro R S3 LTE Lite Note 2 H1 Galaxy Note 10.1 8000 Pocket Portal Galaxy S Duos S2 S2 Skyrocket S3
Offered by JJ-AccessoriesDirect

Silver Cubic Zirconia Set Cluster Ring N
Silver Cubic Zirconia Set Cluster Ring N

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 May 2013
This is is beautiful. it looks amazing and does not look cheap at all. people have commented that someone must have spent a lot of money on me.

Fools
Fools

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Fools (MP3 Download)
Lauren Aquilian is a great artist, her voice is great I have the song on repeat along with some other similar artist. I find myself singing along to her songs already.

The Apple Tree EP
The Apple Tree EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Artist, 2 May 2013
This review is from: The Apple Tree EP (MP3 Download)
I have this and her other EP Stay out on repeat on my laptop. I am already starting to learn the words and sing along. She is a brilliant artist and I can't wait for more of her work.

Stay Out EP
Stay Out EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Stay Out EP (MP3 Download)
I love this EP i heard the track Stay out on a music channel and new straight away that Nina Nesbitt is the type of artist I love. The lyrics talk about real things and are very similar to many of my feelings as well. I went and bought her other EPs as well. Defiantly buy this.

COLT® High Quality Unisex 'SmartGloves - for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Nokia Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google, Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson Smartphones and all other touchscreen tablets - For both Men and Women - NAVY BLUE
Offered by MPB Trading International

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 3 April 2013
Most gloves are to big for my hands but these fit great. They work well with my phone and keeps my hands warm.