Profile for Ryan Johnson > Reviews

Content by Ryan Johnson

Ryan Johnson

Urban Shaolin Men's Bruce Lee inspired Fight Club Club Crew Neck Fitted T shirt, Large, White
Offered by Urban Shaolin

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Oct. 2013
Great Quality, Feels Good, Looks Good, Colours bright and vibrant, Materials good too but lets not forget about Bruce Lee 10/10!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kick Ass, 5 Oct. 2013
Bruce Lee inspired me to try Nunchucks, with no martial arts exerience I bought these as I didnt want to crack my skull open and Im pleased to say that they are of a very high standard for their price. Their durable,weighty and cool as hell however Im 6ft2" and could do with one or two more links, it comes with seven links, but there still applicable. Since having them I've given them a bit of a beating, only being a beginner though, Ive dropped them several times on concrete etc. and there still like new. The bearings are excellent and spin freely. Overall I would highly recommend them to anyone as real ones hurt but you can full on whack yourself and walk away. Be Water My Friends!