Profile for Shopping Mad > Reviews

Content by Shopping Mad

Shopping Mad

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Matte (Anti Glare Edition) Screen Protector (Pack of 6) Retail Packed - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft focus screen!, 14 Feb. 2014
Thought the matt finish was a great idea and the lack of fingerprints would be good but I don't like the result. Basically, the screen is blurry like a grainy photograph. Totally pointless when you have an expensive device with a HD quality screen!

On the plus side, easy to fit and arrived quickly.

Prestige Main Ingredients Kitchen Scissors - 8 Inch
Prestige Main Ingredients Kitchen Scissors - 8 Inch

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate description!, 21 Jan. 2014
Just received these scissors and they do appear to be good quality for the money. However I am very disappointed to find that the packaging states that they are not Dishwasher safe despite it saying in the description above 3 times that they ARE Dishwasher safe. I was specific in my search as I use them for food including raw meat so these are little use to me but it is not worth the time or money to return them

Nouvelle New Womens Mens Hooded Zip Onesie Playsuit All In One Piece Jumpsuit Nouvelle
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet
Price: £17.99 - £37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Giggling With Glee!, 31 May 2013
Just received my onesie (well actually 2 as I bought this one for warmth and another sleeveless cropped leg one for summer!) and I'm giggling with glee like a child... which I suppose is appropriate for an adult size babygrow!

I went for purple and I love the colour. It is nicely finished and feels good quality e.g. the hood is lined in white with a matching drawstring. Sizewise - I'm a UK size 22/24 and wasn't sure what to order. I got the 3XL which fits fine but is not massively generous. I'd recommend going up a size to your usual, after reading other reviews I'm glad I did as according to the size guide, 3XL should fit size 28 and clearly wouldn't! The legs are pretty long and bunch up over the elasticated ankles but as I'm only 5'2" and this is a unisex product, this is to be expected.

Arrived quickly with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and they even combined postage automatically without me having to do anything. Really couldn't ask for more!

Nouvelle New Womens Onesie Ladies Plus Size Cropped Jumpsuit Graphic Animal Neon Nouvelle
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Giggling With Glee!, 31 May 2013
Just received my onesie (well actually 2 as a bought this one for summer and another warmer one for winter!) and I'm giggling with glee like a child... which I suppose is appropriate for an adult size babygrow!

I got the 'red' one which is actually pink, lilac, turquoise and black leopard print and I love the colours. It has some stretch in it which is good for comfort. Sizewise - I'm a UK size 22/24 and wasn't sure what to order. I got the 2XL which fits just right. The legs are a tad long to be cropped but as I'm only 5'2" this is to be expected.