Profile for H. Wymer > Reviews

Content by H. Wymer

H. Wymer (France)

Page: 1 | 2
MOFRED® Red Apple iPad Air-5th Generation (2013 Version) Smart Folio Case with Back Casing + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer., 6 Mar. 2015
Very pleased as I wanted to protect my ipad, which is exactly what this does but in a smart and elegant fashion. The logitech cover it replaces did a very good job but all it took was the breaking of one flimsy plastic clip to render it useless. The MoFred is a MUCH cheaper alternative.

Cosipet Greyhound Hunter, 24-inch/ 61 cm, Green
Cosipet Greyhound Hunter, 24-inch/ 61 cm, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have something 'made in the UK'., 6 Mar. 2015
This arrived later than expected which was frustrating, but as I live abroad this was likely an understandable oversight. However the product is exactly as described, and very functional. Keeps Lola dry and cosy. It is easy to put on and I like the snap studs. It stays in place pretty well, but there is some movement as she is so slim. One improvement my husband suggests is to add some reflective strips. Of course now the better weather has arrived it will hopefully be cleaned off and put away till the wet stuff returns!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Great disappointment, 29 May 2014
Had a previous pair of Hunter wellies which lasted well, but after 5 years of daily use in all weathers and all conditions, decided to get a replacement in purple. I was very pleased until just a few weeks ago when a split appeared in the foot area. Completely useless and not even a year old! A waste of money - will look at Aigle now, not a happy customer😞

Morphy Richards Accents 44733 Four Slice Toaster
Morphy Richards Accents 44733 Four Slice Toaster
Offered by san direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 12 Mar. 2014
but not quite. Quality of the toaster feels a little bit flimsy and the toast does take quite a long time compared to our old Russell Hobbs 4-slice toaster.The toast raiser only works for standard size bread, and we like baguettes, so we need to use a wooden skewer stick to fish out the smaller toasties! My grumpy husband says he would not like me to buy this product again!!! Oh dear!

La Cafetiere Thermique Insulated 8-Cup Cafetiere French Press Coffee Maker
La Cafetiere Thermique Insulated 8-Cup Cafetiere French Press Coffee Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you could wish for, 12 Mar. 2014
The excellent reviews of this product helped me to make my selection, and I am not disappointed.
Having broken the standard 'glass' cafetieres I wanted something stylish, well made that would keep
my coffee hot - and it does tick all the boxes

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars a fun page-turner, 22 Jan. 2014
This book was a great surprise. I had no pre-conceptions from the title. Very refreshing. Loved the up-beat tempo and lively style.
I liked how the author incorporated historical events into the story. Lots of twists and turns, made this a very enjoyable read.

VICEROY BEDDING 100% Egyptian Cotton, CLASSIC STRIPE 16" EXTRA DEEP Fitted Sheet, White, Super King Bed Size, 400 Thread Count
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 24 Oct. 2013
This product was just as described: one slight improvement would be to mention that the cotton is not terribly thick - but considering the price, this is excellent quality.

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets
NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets
Offered by Nature's Remedies

4.0 out of 5 stars dozy customer!, 24 Oct. 2013
I ordered this product by mistake - I wanted grape seed extract
Not the same thing, so am unable to comment
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 1:42 PM GMT

Oxylift- Oxygen Drops Oxygen water drops
Oxylift- Oxygen Drops Oxygen water drops
Offered by Troo Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Have ordered this product before, 24 Oct. 2013
I believe this to be extremely invaluable in my fight against cancer.....
I lasts a long time as you only use a little at a time

VICEROY BEDDING 100% Egyptian Cotton, CLASSIC STRIPE Duvet Cover, White, Super King Bed Size, 400 Thread Count
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

4.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 24 Oct. 2013
see comments above regarding quality and thickness of the cotton.
However I would be more than happy to recommend to family and friends

Page: 1 | 2