Profile for Socks > Reviews

Maybelline Brow Drama Chubby 1 Dark Blond
Maybelline Brow Drama Chubby 1 Dark Blond

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 21 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product does exactly as it is supposed to. It comes in a range of colours. It is quite a chubby pencil to hold and therefore it is quite easy to be fairly precise in using it.

The results are good. It looks fairly natural and certainly with a full face of makeup it looks good.

Would recommend.

BETA Dry Dog Food Maintenance with Chicken 2.5 kg (Pack of 4)
BETA Dry Dog Food Maintenance with Chicken 2.5 kg (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 21 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The dog is currently eating this quite happily. She tends to have a sensitive stomach and it has not been upset by this food. She isn't a massive eater but it seems to be going down fine.

Maybelline Baby Balm & Blush Shimmering Bronze Lip Balm
Maybelline Baby Balm & Blush Shimmering Bronze Lip Balm
Offered by NailPolishDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Lip balm, 21 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a lip balm this is nice. The colour is very subtle and it does look summery and shimmery. It's easy to apply and a good size for the handbag.

I wouldn't use this as blush - it won't add colour really - just a hint of shimmer.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Strength Restorer Shampoo 400ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Strength Restorer Shampoo 400ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This shampoo comes in a decent size packet and smells fairly fresh and nice.

It lathers up well.

It leaves very curly hair in fairly good condition. Perhaps it's unfair comparison, but there is definitely a bit more frizz than after using a shampoo for curls.

Overall though, it's a good everyday shampoo.

PUPPY ACADEMY 3: PIP AND THE PAW OF FRIENDSHIP
PUPPY ACADEMY 3: PIP AND THE PAW OF FRIENDSHIP
by Gill Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppies, 21 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My children have followed we'd this series of books and find them entertaining and fun. This book is well written and set at the right level for young readers. My children are doc mad - so it's nice to find a book for them which they are so very enthusiastic about.

My Little Pony Equestrian Girls Indigo Zap Sporty Style Motocross Doll
My Little Pony Equestrian Girls Indigo Zap Sporty Style Motocross Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Equestrian Girls, 20 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter loves this doll. She has very recently got into my little pony so it's ideal for her.

The doll has moving arms and legs and also the middle joints (elbow, knee) can bend.

My daughters have four of the Equestrian Girls dolls. My five year old really likes this one because of the colours and her wings. As a collection they are fun for imaginative play and my children are making up all sorts of games with them.

You can download an app and scan in her necklace to play a game (we haven't done this due to mobile problems).

My Little Pony Equestrian Girls Sugar Coat Sporty Style Motocross Doll
My Little Pony Equestrian Girls Sugar Coat Sporty Style Motocross Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Equestrian Girls, 20 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

I think this is probably my favourite of the four Equestrian Girls dolls which my daughters have. Her long red boots are very cool, and she comes with goggles as well as a helmet.

My Little Pony Equestrian Girls Lemon Zest Sporty Style Roller Skater Doll
My Little Pony Equestrian Girls Lemon Zest Sporty Style Roller Skater Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Lemon Zest, 20 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The roller skates on her have been a big hit.

This doll has quite bright yellow hair and her helmet is a bright green. Although on the surface these dolls are a little odd looking - they do have a strange beauty about them - and they are certainly unusual!...

Scruffy Mutt Dog Shampoo, 250 ml
Scruffy Mutt Dog Shampoo, 250 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Shampoo, 20 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The shampoo works fine. I'm not sure much will stop my small terrier smelling bad for very long, but this does as good a job as any! It is easy to use and doesn't seem to dry the dog's skin out at all. I'm not sure that the delivery method (in terms of being able to squirt the shampoo out by hand) is any better than a normal bottle - shampoo ends up everywhere whatever we do!...

Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Gold Plated Bracelet 7057.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 19 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very smart looking watch. It sits nicely on the wrist and it looks like a high quality watch.

It is relatively easy to adjust (it was far too big on arrival). It seems to me not to quite have as much weight to it as my other couple of watches - although I wouldn't describe it as flimsy or too light weight.

It displays the date as well as the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20