Profile for Sue > Reviews

Clover Pom-Pom Maker Large
Clover Pom-Pom Maker Large
Offered by Barnyarns
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a brilliant idea for making pom poms why has it taken ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker Large
These are a brilliant idea for making pom poms why has it taken so long, can't stop making them. So easy.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Price: 139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 16 Jan 2014
The kindle fire was a Christmas present, I already had a kindle which I liked, but like the fire even better. I am still finding things out about what it can do so still early days, but so pleased I can get into my emails etc so I don't have to switch on and wait ages for my computer to decide to work.

Sleigh Bells in the Snow
Sleigh Bells in the Snow
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good book, 1 Jan 2014
you just knew what the outcome would be but it was a easy read and enjoyed reading this book. a good Christmas read.

Lethal Intent (DI Matt Barnes Book 2)
Lethal Intent (DI Matt Barnes Book 2)
Price: 3.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Lethal intent, 20 Aug 2013
I am still reading this book, it is very good but a bit gorey in places, but can't stop reading once I start.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2013 9:18 AM BST

Kipling Women's Alvar s Shoulder Bags Gentle Grey K15178826
Kipling Women's Alvar s Shoulder Bags Gentle Grey K15178826

4.0 out of 5 stars Alvar s bag, 26 July 2013
I was looking for a pink or grey bag for a wedding, to go with my outfit, the pink bags were too pink, so went for grey, this bag is just right, able to put over my shoulder, it is light will hold my purse and camera and still room to put other bits I may need, just the right size not too big or bulky.

Emma's Secret: A Novel
Emma's Secret: A Novel
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Emma's books, 13 July 2013
After reading Finding Emma, it felt as if you wanted to find out what happened afterwards, and wanting more, well with this book you do, it fills you in how the family cope when Emma comes back to the family. It's an easy read one that can be picked up when you have a few minutes, but towards the end not wanting to stop reading.

Isobel's Story (Swallowcliffe Hall Book 3)
Isobel's Story (Swallowcliffe Hall Book 3)
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Isobel story, 12 April 2013
I enjoyed all the Swallowcliffe Hall books once started couldn't stop reading from one book to the other, I liked the family connection .

Renault Megane Petrol & Diesel: 2002 to 2008 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by R. M. Jex
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Haynes Owners Manual, 12 April 2013
This book was good as always, it did help my husband with our sons car even though it didn't have any information of the Megane Sport model which he has, but it did give him an idea how to fix the problem that he had.

Grace's Story (Swallowcliffe Hall Book 2)
Grace's Story (Swallowcliffe Hall Book 2)
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Swallowcliffe Hall, 2 Mar 2013
Didn't think I would like these books but once started I was unable to stop reading and have read them all I am on the last one now, this one has a story about a young girl in service who likes a boy in the big house, and as in those days the two can't mix.

Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser
Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser
Price: 46.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Cup, 15 Feb 2013
My Brother had another make of a One Cup and saw how good it was, decided to get one, it is really good especially as you only heat the water that you want you are not having to boil a whole kettle of water for one cup

Page: 1 | 2