Profile for Mr. D. J. Morris > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. J. Morris

Mr. D. J. Morris (Nottingham)

The Wicked + The Divine Volume 1: The Faust Act
The Wicked + The Divine Volume 1: The Faust Act
by Kieron Gillen

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging Morning, 9 May 2015
My copy arrived in the post this morning. A short time later I have now devored it and expecting waiting for the next one.

This is a series I hard heard about for the past few months. I had little about the plot (something about Gods being reborn), I have heard people rave about the art style. I can admit to having been intrigued by what I had heard, enough that earlier this week I ordered this volume on a whim. It arrived this morning and I started reading it. Next thing I knew it was a few hours later I was closing the book with a very statisfied feeling. The story have been engaging (even if I did have to reread bit occasional. The art felt fresh and crisp and the characters all defined though not fully to an extent where they no longer held an mystery.

The problem is I am now waiting for volume two be be published in a few months... Oh well. I am sure Luci whould say anticpationt adds for the final flavor of the dish

24cm Very Soft Cuddly Cute Lamb Soft Toy for Baby Boy or Girl
24cm Very Soft Cuddly Cute Lamb Soft Toy for Baby Boy or Girl
Offered by Mousehouse Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a few minutes ago and I could not be happier. Not only with the product of a very ..., 18 Dec. 2014
This item just arrived a few minutes ago and I could not be happier. Not only with the product of a very high quality, it additionally came with with the correct amount of tissue paper and a good gift bag.

This was purchased as a present for my first niece when she is born in a couple of weeks. I can not be prouder to hand present this present, when I meet her and I am sure this will a first of hers for some time to come!

Battlestar Galactica: Season 1 [DVD]
Battlestar Galactica: Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Edward James Olmos
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have impluses, 27 May 2006
Not having access to Sky, I had never seen the remake of BG before buying it and had only heard random bits of info. After the months of thinking of buying it one day I decided to take the risk and but both this series and the mini series.

OhMyGod am I glad I did that. What I found was a brilliently crafted series, whilst similar in a number of ways in others a completly different story than the original. I don`t feel I should say to much without giving the any spoliers, the whole thing is a tapestry of sets, acting, story`s The only weakness I found with it is that I`m left waiting for the second series to be published!

If you where like me and unsure whether to take a risk and by this series. Believe me, take a risk and you wll not be disappointed (though by the mini series too. Also breathtaking and a good intro)