Profile for Mrs. S. L. Elliott > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. L. Elliott

Mrs. S. L. Elliott "Humming Bird" (Stamford, Lincolnshire, UK)

The 80S
The 80S

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The 80S (Audio CD)
You hear a tune and you can recall a memory or where you were when you first you heard it. This is what this cd does to me. The variety of music is great and I love listening this when I'm working.

1001 TouchGames (Nintendo DS)
1001 TouchGames (Nintendo DS)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying early for christmas, 13 Oct 2013
This is a present for my brother-in-law. I like to start early. He likes a similar game that I have for my DS and is making the most of using mine at the moment so I thought I'd get him something similar and this looked like it fitted the bill

Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back (Limited Edition) [DVD]
Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back (Limited Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Hamill
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 13 Oct 2013
a very welcome present for my son. He loves all the Star Wars films and I managed to get him a complete set singularly instead of steeping up for a box set. Needless to say he is over the moon.

Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi (Limited Edition) [DVD]
Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi (Limited Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Hamill
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 13 Oct 2013
These are a family favourite which my son asked me for his birthday. He was over the moon. Buying them separately was cheaper than buying a box set. I managed to source all the titles.

Akebia quinata
Akebia quinata
Offered by Westcountry Nurseries

3.0 out of 5 stars A Birthday Present, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Akebia quinata
This was sent to a friend for her birthday. She was away at the time but luckily a neighbour took it in. Yet to hear if it is a success.

The Complete Works of Jane Austen
The Complete Works of Jane Austen

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 13 Oct 2013
A great observer of her time. The subtle tongue in cheekiness. The Heroines like Elizabeth Bennet and Emma and the all time romantic male hero Mr Darcy. I can read these books over and over again and still get something different from each reading.

Jane Eyre
Jane Eyre

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Jane Eyre (Kindle Edition)
Wonderful book. Should be apart of everyone's classic collection. Written well and very readable. A much loved sofa day book.

925 Silver Fancy Shaped Dark Amber Earrings By TOC
925 Silver Fancy Shaped Dark Amber Earrings By TOC

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Delight, 2 Jan 2010
I needed to find something special and these fitted the bill. They were very reasonably priced and came in a presentation box. I was unsure to the style of stud she would like but these are classic and modern at the same time. My friend was over the moon with these beautiful earrings. She had been hinting that she wanted a pair for ages. She is a very special friend and these suit her perfectly.

Brooches Store Black Diamond & Hematite Crystal Queens Crown Brooch
Brooches Store Black Diamond & Hematite Crystal Queens Crown Brooch
Offered by PYNK Jewellery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Present perfect, 2 Jan 2010
This was a gift for a friend for Christmas. She was delighted with it. It is truly beautiful and will adorn the pashmina that I gave her also. The photo does not do it justice.