Profile for DSAR > Reviews

Content by DSAR

DSAR

Page: 1 | 2
7" inch Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.4 Tablet PC Dual Core HDD 512MB WiFi (Blue)
Offered by Bluespotlight

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID, 24 Mar. 2014
Not only is this product not as it's described; no Bluetooth, no rear camera (only 0.3 front facing) it has the worst processor speed / RAM & I/O performance I've ever known an Android device ever to have..

I've since tried flashing a newer firmware, but in order to get a hold of that the developers need a source code of the original.. and there's no clear update that are OTA.. It arrived with a scratch (dent) upon the screen.

I am stil waiting for either a refund or a replacement.

Lexar Professional 32GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card
Lexar Professional 32GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars AWETHOME; Yes I can spell.. ;), 24 Mar. 2014
Love this 32GB memory card, I have it in my Samsung Galaxy S2 now (i9100).. and it has a number of PSX games, GBA games (roms) and so forth along with all my music.

I am currently using a custom AOSP rom based upon Android Version 4.4.2 (KitKat) and it works flawlessly.

Definately recommend this seller.

Dock Connector Charging Port Flex Cable Ribbon For Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 by Phone Links
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars NO WORD OF A LIE, 24 Mar. 2014
Perfectly described, perfect timing in dispatch and works flawlessly when installed into my S2 (i9100)
Thank you to the seller, I would defniately recommend these guys for repair of a MICRO USB / flex cable replacement.

DW1520 BCM4322 Wireless AGN Half MINI PCI-E Broadcom BCM94322HM8L WIFI Card for DELL
Offered by am24okbuy 15-25 working days shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES EXACTLY WHAT I BOUGHT IT FOR, 24 Jan. 2014
I sought to buy this item so that I could have a compatible wireless card for a Mac Book Pro... ;)

Works OTB and I am very pleased with all aspects of it, thank you seller!
You're a star!

ASUS K53E 15.6" LAPTOP SCREEN
ASUS K53E 15.6" LAPTOP SCREEN
Offered by Accupart Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 2 Jun. 2013
This product met my expectations and then some.

Easy to install and very pleased customer, arrived on time, and have no fault whatsoever.

Artcare A3 artists portfolio with rings for presentation art
Artcare A3 artists portfolio with rings for presentation art
Offered by AbbeyShake

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 4 May 2013
I had viewed many cases for my partners drawings, and had thought this to have a zip that seals the case around the out side.

Still it has metal clamps that hold plastic wallets so that was a bonus!

Speedy delivery!

Samsung Galaxy S 2 II i9100 ~ Earphone Headphone Audio Jack Flex Cable Ribbon ~ Mobile Phone Repair Parts Replacement
Offered by meiegouk

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome.., 4 May 2013
this is currently in my big sisters i9100 (S2) and has been for sometime, I don't know her to use the headphone jack but when I did.. i needed it to work flawlessly.. this item repaired the faults I had. :)

God's Big Design: Life as He Intends It to Be
God's Big Design: Life as He Intends It to Be
by Vaughan Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 4 May 2013
Bought this book for my Dad.
I don't think he will ever read it sadly.. Oh well if not am sure Church would be happy to have another copy.

Tiger A3 portrait punched pockets 80 micron top opening x 10
Tiger A3 portrait punched pockets 80 micron top opening x 10
Offered by 24x7 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENTE!, 4 May 2013
My partner was really pleased with this product.
Now she can protect her drawings and sell them.. and do what ever else she likes.

Awesome!

Next purchase shall be for 50 pockets! xD

Justification and Regeneration
Justification and Regeneration
by Charles Leiter

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Marvelous! xD, 28 April 2013
Really happy with this product, it's everything I hoped it would be.
I didn't need to wait too long for it to arrive either, excellent delivery period, I believe I waited approximately three days or so.

Overall this item has been such a blessing, I'd bought two, in order to provide the other as a gift.

Thank you!