Profile for Suz > Reviews

Content by Suz

Suz

S-ZONE Demin Cloth Lace Butterfly Knot Fashion Sweet Cute Style Cross Shoulder BackPack Rucksack for Teenage Girls
Offered by TYFung

3.0 out of 5 stars Also the zip keeps catching in the material so it looks like i might need to adjust that, 26 Jun. 2015
Daughter loves her new bag but one corner of the bow came off straight away as the rivet pulled through the material and failed. I've now sewn all 4 corners to stop the other doing the same. Also the zip keeps catching in the material so it looks like i might need to adjust that, easy enough to do but just an irritation all the same

The Little Book of Hugs
The Little Book of Hugs
by Raymond Glynne

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely, 22 April 2013
My 7 year old daughter found this not long after my husband died and she loves it. She can get plenty of real hugs but she often takes this places with her just incase she starts feeling sad and needs to bury her head. It's a special little book for anyone and comes highly recommended from her especially if you've lost someone. There's a one liner on each page with a lovely glossy photo of animals. Good for all ages.

Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome?: A Guide for Friends and Family
Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome?: A Guide for Friends and Family
by Jude Welton

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, quick, easy and simple to read., 16 May 2012
My son is 9,has AS and is like most boys but with a difference. Having been sent on some workshops for parents with Autistic kids, I was rather put off reading anything as the other parents had so much more to deal with and i felt that what i was learning wasn't really relevant to me as I felt like I had a borderline case but difficult never the less. Throw in a terminally I'll father, tempers fray easily and things get a whole lot more difficult.
I wish I had been given this a year or two ago as I'm sure there would have been far fewer upsets and we may well have coped better. This book has turned on many light bulbs for all 4 of us. Highly recommended and every staff room should have one on their coffee table.
I also bought "why do I have to?" which is similarly easy to read and useful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2012 2:56 PM BST

The Klutz Book of Animation
The Klutz Book of Animation
by John Cassiday
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a little would be Nick Park!, 2 Jan. 2012
Father Christmas gave this to my 9 yr old son who wanted a book on animation. This hit the nail on the head and was far better than he was expecting. There are several videos on their website which are dissected in the book. The free software download is great and it means that he wont keep nicking my blackberry to make his films any more! You can use your webcam or a video camera that can do streaming videos. So far haven't tried it with a camera as the webcam is easy!

Replay Women's Shade Dark Brown Ankle Boot GWW03.002.C0001L.559 6 UK
Replay Women's Shade Dark Brown Ankle Boot GWW03.002.C0001L.559 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and snug, 26 Dec. 2010
I don't normally buy shoes online so was apprehensive when I bought these. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that these boots are completely fleecy on the inside including the sole and very warm and comfortable and well made. I think they look much better with the cuff turned up. Only one of the colours shows them like that. Very pleased with them.

Pokemon Puzzleball (96 Pieces)
Pokemon Puzzleball (96 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Poke puzzle tastic!, 3 July 2010
Bought this for my 8 year old pokemon obsessed son. He hates puzzles but couldn't wait to get it open and stuck with it until he'd finished it. It gets thrown around and dropped sometimes, some bits may fly off and get put back in place. He's always amazed at how much it can take!
The bits are plastic and the picture is printed on. For the truly challenged or lazy, each piece has a number on the back with an arrow pointing in the direction that the next number should go so it could be put together without looking at the picture and just searching out the numbers.
Excellent product. I bought another at the same time for a birthday present and am delighted I did. Also check out the Pokemon ultimate handbook. Another top buy for poke children! Pokemon Ultimate Handbook (Pokémon)