Profile for LynnCarolann > Reviews

LynnCarolann

Kipling Women's Emoli Backpack Handbag K15321A13 Black Snake
Kipling Women's Emoli Backpack Handbag K15321A13 Black Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling emoli bag, 14 Jan 2014
This bag is small but beautifully made. It holds everything that I need and looks very smart. I love it.

The Chase
The Chase

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chase, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Chase (App)
It does what it says on the tin,it is quite addictive, frustrating (when you can's answer questions you know the answers to but very enjoyable.

Amazon Kindle Zip Sleeve, Blue (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle sleeve, 6 Mar 2013
I am more than happy with this product, it looks smart and does a great job of protecting my kindle, which is why I bought it. The only gripe I have is that it seems a rather expensive.

Black & Decker DV7210N Cyclonic Action Dustbuster Hand Vacuum - 7.2 Volt
Black & Decker DV7210N Cyclonic Action Dustbuster Hand Vacuum - 7.2 Volt

4.0 out of 5 stars Black and Decker Hand Vacuum, 29 Oct 2012
I bought this vacuum mainly for use in the car and in this it has proved very successful. It it quite powerful and I was able to reach into narrow spaces.I have not, as yet, used it anywhere else but I am sure that it will be just as efficient.

Adara 9ct White Gold Stud Earrings with Claw Set Pear-shape Drop Sky Blue Topaz
Adara 9ct White Gold Stud Earrings with Claw Set Pear-shape Drop Sky Blue Topaz

3.0 out of 5 stars White gold earrings, 29 Oct 2012
i was disappointed with this purchase as the colour was much paler than the picture in the description. I know that there are variations in the colour of gemstones but the colour in this was barely visible.

BT Graphite 2500 Single DECT Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by DIRECT 4

5.0 out of 5 stars BT Graphite telephone, 29 Oct 2012
This product is exactly as described. It is smart to look at and comfortable to use. It was easy to set up and is great value for money.
I am very pleased with this purchase.

I Dreamed a Dream
I Dreamed a Dream
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars I dreamed a dream, 2 Feb 2011
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (Audio CD)
I bought this as a gift for my sister but I know that she is delighted with it.It is

as enjoyable as she thought it would be.

She was equally impressed with the delivery and packaging. She had never heard of

Amazon before but she has now and is willing to recommend them to everyone.