Profile for Catherine B > Reviews

Catherine B

Telling Your Story: How to Reinvent Your Web Presence and Attract New Customers
Telling Your Story: How to Reinvent Your Web Presence and Attract New Customers

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, with really helpful advice, 13 May 2014
A great read, with really helpful advice for anyone with a website... I bought this after becoming disillusioned with a business advice club I had joined (costing a small fortune) who's recommended practices I felt quite uncomfortable with...

This book was like a breath of fresh air, Mark Orion gives honest, ethical assistance on how to show your customers how fabulous your business is, so they can make an informed choice for your services and products, over the other players in your niche :-) I bought the kindle version first, but it's so good I've now bought the paperback version too!

A fantastic 5 stars from me

I am now one month in, telling my story and adding the content to the website, two weeks ago Google started moving me up the organic search and I have had an increase in turnover of 20%. I'm on a roll...New ideas for content are poping into my head all the time.

Thanks Mark for making me love my work again :-)

Rotastak Adventure Zone Animal Housing, S
Rotastak Adventure Zone Animal Housing, S
Offered by Webbasket

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash loves his new home :-), 4 Oct. 2013
My son saved his pocket money to buy this, when we told him that Flash was getting old...Flash loves his new home, he has his own ideas as to where his bedroom is etc, it seems to have given him a new lease of life :-)