Profile for Onslaught > Reviews

Content by Onslaught

Onslaught (The Greates City Alive - London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
GrassVillage® Aluminum Credit Card Holder Wallet Pocket Aluminium Case Box Credit Card Protection Waterproof Case (Black)
Offered by PANAAZ FASHION

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, 3 Jan. 2016
The case is perfect for those of us who no longer carry cash around, apart from the usual £10 note for emergencies. However, do not purchase under the assumption that it will last for a year, as it has only lasted 4 months. But I don't really care as it is so cheap. My only gripe is the material which has been listed as being Aluminum, but mine is plastic.

ASUS AMD AM3+ 990FX PRO R2.0 4*DDR3 4*USB3.0 14*USB2.0 GBE LAN ATX MOTHERBOARD
ASUS AMD AM3+ 990FX PRO R2.0 4*DDR3 4*USB3.0 14*USB2.0 GBE LAN ATX MOTHERBOARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this over a year ago and it has all ..., 6 April 2015
Bought this over a year ago and it has all the features you'll possibly need. If you have issues securing your fan to the motherboard, then loosen the screws around the cpu socket, attach the bracket and screw them back down. Once that is done then apply a little force to close the lever.

Luckily enough i got the for £99 last year :p

Corsair CP-9020058-UK Builder Series CXM430 ATX/EPS Semi-Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 430 W

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll need this version if you are planning on using ..., 6 April 2015
You'll need this version if you are planning on using a small case. power deliver is efficient for a standard PC build. You should get something bigger if you're attempting to power a gaming machine.

TP-LINK TL-WN781ND 150Mbps Wireless PCI Express Adapter + Low Profile Bracket
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND 150Mbps Wireless PCI Express Adapter + Low Profile Bracket

5.0 out of 5 stars used it in my dad's computer build and I'm quite ..., 6 April 2015
used it in my dad's computer build and I'm quite surprised with this product. I expected it to be rubbish and slow. But it is actually the opposite as it picks up the signal through a thick wall. Might replace my tp-link plugs for this in my computer.

A student's guide to International Financial Reporting Standards
A student's guide to International Financial Reporting Standards
by Clare Finch

5.0 out of 5 stars which is where this book will become useful. Best of all, 6 April 2015
This book is the reason why I passed my financial reporting exam with 60%, opposed to the low 40's people were getting. I would have gotten higher if I didn't listen to the lecture and used this book. Either way I'm not going to take the F7 exemption and will sit the module, which is where this book will become useful.

Best of all, unlike other text books, It doesn't have 15 pages of theory with only half a page that is relevant to you.

[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® Nokia Lumia 930 ULTRA CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Guard Covers with Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Had this brand for my blackberry Q5, which performed ..., 6 April 2015
Had this brand for my blackberry Q5, which performed rather well. It's ok on the 930, but I seem to lose sensitivity when it's on. I'll probably get another brand soon enough.

Orzly® - NOKIA LUMIA 930 - Fusion Gel Hard Case BLACK Phone Cover Skin for NOKIA LUMIA 930 SmartPhone - Fits ALL Models and Versions of the Lumia 930 Model (from 2014 Original Version and onwards)
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money but lacks grip, 6 April 2015
Would be nice if the side was made of rubber, as it is still slippery. Having said that, it doesn't look like there's a case on the phone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, what more do you want?, 6 April 2015
Originally thought the holder was rubbish, but I've managed to stick it to my screen and it hasn't moved or fallen off since. Wasn't really looking for a charger, but that is a bonus.

Energizer HighTech AA Batteries 4 Pack
Energizer HighTech AA Batteries 4 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars If men ran on these, the ladies would love us!!!!, 21 Aug. 2014
I purchased these batteries back in February for my Xbox controller, and as of today (21.08.14....6 months!!!), they are finally dying. In case you're wondering, I have only used two, as the other 2 was used in my digital camera.

I know you may be tempted to get a pack of 18 batteries, but seriously, these will probably last for the same amount of time.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 2 m / 6.5 Feet Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars It's long, it works., 7 Mar. 2014
It's rather long and feels like it has better quality when comparing it to my old Amazon basics one that was purchased 2 years ago (didn't break, just needed another one). I can now connect my PC to the TV. A word of advice if you are connecting to your tv, you will need to adjust your oversaling (or over scanning i think its calld) in the AMD CCC, not sure how to do it with an intel. Alternatively, your TV may have the option to automatically fit the picture to your screen (its the settings that allow you to change from 16:9 1:1 etc).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3