ARRAY(0xa82950d8)

Profile for Marie > Reviews

Content by Marie

Marie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars A good handbook, 11 Feb 2014
Trust Aaron Shepard to give in depth step-by-step information, so that even a novice can understand and follow procedures. I recommend this, as it is clearly based on in-depth experience. Witty, cynical, and crucially, useful.

Clean Master
Clean Master
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job., 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Clean Master (App)
I found that one of my favourite apps was becoming sluggish, unresponsive, refusing to save projects, but I ran this programme and soon had it running normally again. So yes, I do recommend it.

High Speed Mini USB Bluetooth New Version 4.0 Dongle Adapter For PC Desktop Computer Laptop **Compatible with Window XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit)
Offered by CAMAC (Ceed Cable)
Price: 11.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied. Must be as good as any more expensive dongle., 11 Feb 2014
This neat little dongle does everything one would expect a dongle to do. I consider it to be excellent value for money.

7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover (Full) (Kindle Tablet Edition)
7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover (Full) (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 1.18

5.0 out of 5 stars A very addictive game, 9 Jan 2014
Having started, you just have to finish, and sadly, it does have an ending. it is probably a good thing it does, because it is so hard to put down. .

W.E.L.D.E.R.
W.E.L.D.E.R.
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: W.E.L.D.E.R. (App)
I doubt if there could be another word game as addictive as this one. if you are a word fanatic, you just have to have it.

Flowpaper
Flowpaper
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I live without this?, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Flowpaper (App)
I cannot emphasise how much pleasure I have had with this app, as I have produced mind-blowing pictures that just seem to form like magic out of scribbles. As one gets used to using the wide range of tools, stunning possibilities are, well, limitless.

Twopence to Cross the Mersey
Twopence to Cross the Mersey
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Something to read again, 9 Jan 2014
I was quite a stranger to reading, prior to the Kindle, and this tale of poverty was quite beyond belief. It turned out to be a true story, which was not at first apparent, so I plan to read it again, and ask myself, how on earth....?

Fraction Calculator Plus Free
Fraction Calculator Plus Free
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I'd had this at school!, 9 Jan 2014
Whoever heard of a calculator that performs operations using fractions, actually written as fractions? This one has a keyboard that lets you put in the values, exactly as shown in the picture, and the answer appears that way, too.

Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Large
Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Large
Offered by 20Marketing
Price: 10.60

5.0 out of 5 stars It is true about the shine!, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for someone who has waist length hair, and never before has it been so quick and easy to get the tangles out and restore a sleek shine. Don't worry about the image of porcupine quills. it is a thorough and comforting brush.

ReaderDock F-Station Charging Speaker Kindle Fire
ReaderDock F-Station Charging Speaker Kindle Fire

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Kindle Fire, 9 Jan 2014
Unfortunately, this information was either not given, or not noticed when I ordered, and the Kindle is what I wanted it for. it doesn't fit anywhere, anyhow, so the entire experience has been a disappointment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4