Profile for Colin Lemm > Reviews

Content by Colin Lemm

Colin Lemm "arresta" (UK)

Andrew James New Large 90 Meal / Day Automatic Pet Feeder / Bowl with Voice Recorder
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly Manufactured, 27 Jun. 2014
This a poorly made piece of equipment, the lid is a very poor fit and whilst struggling to get it off the hopper comes out of the base, because the catches also don't fit properly, spilling the food everywhere. As someone else has pointed out the amount of food dispensed depends on how full the hopper is which is no use whatsoever. It is frustrating because some minor improvements to the manufacture would make this a very useful bit of kit.

My Brilliant Life and Other Disasters
My Brilliant Life and Other Disasters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Dec. 2013
This book is such a good book. I think it is a perfect book for young readers,it captures the picture from an 11 year old who goes through everyday stuff amazingly.

PURE Highway, In-Car DAB Radio With FM Transmitter (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Power Cord Issue, 9 Sept. 2011
I have had two of these sets and although I drive the length and breadth of the country I have not had any major problems with signal reception, other than in some pretty remote areas. The issue I have had is that both sets stopped working after a period of time, a couple of months for the first and about a year for the second one. However, when the second one packed in I took it into the house, put some batteries in and connected some earphones, it worked perfectly. I then put it back into the car and connected it to a USB power outlet in my car and then it worked fine. I dug the first one out and tried the same process, same result. In both cases it appears that the power cord supplied with the units is of poor quality, which is a shame because in all other respects its a great piece of kit.