Profile for Delzx7r > Reviews

Content by Delzx7r

Delzx7r

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
GRDE® Wireless Motion Sensor Spotlight, 140 Lumens Weatherproof Security Light, Powerful Energy Saving Indoor / Outdoor Wall Light (Black)
Offered by UK tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 29 Mar. 2015
Really like this... Easy to install and works very well. Obviously can't say what the battery life is like as yet but given that the light does only switch on in late dusk or full dark it should be pretty good. Unit is waterproof and the sensor is really good... Switching the light on at the slightest movement in the detection zone!

A Canticle For Leibowitz
A Canticle For Leibowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Mar. 2015
Fabulous post-apocalypse sci-fi. An absolute classic from start to finish.

2 X IP66 Black Weatherproof Outdoor / External Junction Box Complete With Connector
Offered by IMPERIAL HOUSEWARES

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, 29 Mar. 2015
These are VERY good when fitted...They fit together well and the mounting method is so simple....The installation of both units took less than 20 minutes...Highly recommended!

1 PCS 10W Energy Saving Security Flood Light PIR Sensor Movement Detector Floodlight LED Cool White
Offered by LemonTop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and work very well!, 24 Mar. 2015
These lights are VERY GOOD value. Robust, not overly conspicuous and bright enough to use with standard non-infrared web cams at nominal distances. They are VERY sensitive and the IR detector has a wide zone of detection. Easy to wire up ( although the lead could do with being longer ) and the power consumption is very low. All in all I'm happy to give 5 stars.

SODIAL(R) 2pcs 48 LED Illuminator Light CCTV IR Infrared Night Vision Lamp For Security Camera
Offered by Candy Lighting

4.0 out of 5 stars Not at all bad for the price., 5 Feb. 2015
Really compact little unit that illuminates the average suburban garden to a distance of roughly 15meters easily. Reasonable spread of IR light so peripheral movement is detected by the surveillance software I use. The only down side really ( and the reason for the four stars )is the fact that the screw holes that connect the light to the bracket are not sealed against moisture but this is easily remedied by covering them with a small piece of heavy duty duct tape. I have had one of these units in use constantly for several weeks now and it has worked very well, so well in fact that I've just bought two more. Power packs are readily obtainable for very little extra money. Photo's show the unit mounted on a home made outdoor camera.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sricam AP003 Outdoor Waterproof Wireless IP Camera with 300k Pixel 36LED Plug&play,Support Iphone and Andriod phone view
Offered by HAMSWAN

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as it should be!, 25 Jan. 2015
The camera arrived very quickly and looked really good when I unpacked it! Plugged it into the router and connected the adapter and it immediately started talking to the network...GREAT... Installed the software ( after some difficulty ) and set the camera up to use wifi. Disconnected the ethernet cable and that's where things went pear-shaped. No matter what I do I cannot get this camera to work wirelessly.. I have tried over and over again but to no avail. Therefore I set it up as a hardwired unit using an access point and everything worked...EXCEPT the infra-red ...Darkness came and I was presented with a blank black screen... So this camera has not been tested properly at the factory and has been shipped in a faulty state...I'm sending it back!

Time100 Constellation-series-Aries Genuine Leather Strap Automatic Mechanical Ladies Watch #W80050L.01A
Offered by TIME100 WATCH

2.0 out of 5 stars On Christmas day when she opened it I have to say that I was pleased with the look of the, 2 Jan. 2015
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my wife. On Christmas day when she opened it I have to say that I was pleased with the look of the watch. It appears to have lived up to the description given in the reviews I had read before buying it.
I was slightly concerned about the difficulty in winding the watch as the crown is not very large but this was only a minor issue! The watch kept good time and my wife was very please with it! HOWEVER, she took it off for the first time yesterday evening and as she was not going to be wearing it today I thought I would wind it as I always do with my automatic watches. It was then that I noticed that the glass had cracked right across! My wife is a very careful person and cannot remember banging the watch into any hard objects and she certainly hasn't dropped it! The ONLY explanations I can think of are a) She has caught the watch glass with a slight knock or b) the glass has cracked due to stress when being assembled. I honestly can't say but a slight knock should not cause this amount of damage. The glass appears to be extremely thin so I would not really recommend this watch to anyone who actually has any intention of moving whilst wearing it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Power Supply +12Volts 1 Amp for CCTV Lamps and much more
Power Supply +12Volts 1 Amp for CCTV Lamps and much more
Offered by Mycablebox Ltd HOME-CCTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow..It produces 12v electricity!, 15 Dec. 2014
Works fine...It's a power supply so not a lot more to say.

BW® 48 LED Illuminator Light Lamp CCTV IR Infrared Night Vision Security Camera
BW® 48 LED Illuminator Light Lamp CCTV IR Infrared Night Vision Security Camera
Offered by BW Corp

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 15 Dec. 2014
Works very well considering the size...Good spread of illumination and well constructed for the price although I did take the precaution of sealing all the joins with weather-proof tape!

1 Pair of Stick-On Eyeglasses/Sunglasses/Spectacles Silicone Nose Pads Anti-Slip---Transparent
Offered by Trend Mall

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 22 Oct. 2014
Rubbish...Fell 0ff after a day and a half... Just not worth their very cheap price...DON'T BUY.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9