Profile for Allison Massey > Reviews

Content by Allison Massey

Allison Massey "alibabes" (UK)

Blood Ties - Complete Season 1 [DVD][2006]
Blood Ties - Complete Season 1 [DVD][2006]
Dvd ~ Christina Cox
Offered by tastymate

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series, 3 Sep 2009
Wasn't too sure what to expect from this series - as I haven't had the opportunity of watching it on TV.....but my first impression was pleasantly surprised. The first couple of episodes took a while to lay the foundations of the background of characters, but the more I watched the more I engrossed I became. I love the frisson of romance amongst the 3 main characters....leaving you wanting more. The final episode leaves one hanging with regards to these relationships and am hoping that a further series will be forth-coming. If you are expecting a Buffy-type adventure - you will be disappointed. The various adventures involve all angles of the supernatural with just enough kick-butt action so as not to overwhelm each episode. Personally - I would have liked more depth to the stories but am guessing that there is only so much that one can do within the alloted time. Certainly worth while if you enjoy vampires. Not only appealed to me but my 14 year old son also thoroughly enjoyed this series as well.