Profile for Danni_C > Reviews

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Disney fail to disappoint yet again! This Christmas film is thoroughly enjoyable for the whole family! I'm 18, saw the film Tuesday, already want to see it again.

H & L Russel Ltd Laundry Box, Marine Blue with Clotted Cream Trim
H & L Russel Ltd Laundry Box, Marine Blue with Clotted Cream Trim

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 16 Aug. 2013
Very attractive sturdy bag, looks great, s,all enough to be unobtrusive. Bought this for university, not disappointed in the slightest

True Blood - Season 5 [DVD] [2013]
True Blood - Season 5 [DVD] [2013]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Aug. 2013
True blood never disappoints, loved this season as I love the whole series so far, very much holds your interest

True Blood - Season 4 (HBO) [DVD] [2012]
True Blood - Season 4 (HBO) [DVD] [2012]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Aug. 2013

True Blood Season 3 (HBO) [DVD] [2011]
True Blood Season 3 (HBO) [DVD] [2011]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Aug. 2013

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Offered by Entertainment Hub Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Why all the negative reviews?, 24 Nov. 2011
I cannot actually believe how much drama is being caused about this game. I almost didn't buy it because of the reviews, I am very glad I did. The campaign mode is great, good story line and follows on from the last MW game, however it is not the creators fault if you are good at the game and are sad enough to sit there for hours on end to complete campaign so I think you cannot criticize that. The spec ops is fab, and survival is a good addition much like zombies in Black Ops, and the missions are fab as well. The online multiplayer is a good part of the game too, I am crap at online play however I find it great. Not to mention loads of others do to if they are online. You cannot criticise the game so freely when you still play online. People annoy me who do that. I would say it is a great buy for any MW fans and even new buyers!