Profile for florence chilenga > Reviews

by Helen B. Andelin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 22 April 2013
This is a good read, filled with some ideas I took for granted. It contains some issues which are hard to do or follow, as I feel in relationship, it is a give and take situation not give give give. I recommend for others to read it.

But Seriously
But Seriously
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars But Seriously, 22 April 2013
This review is from: But Seriously (Audio CD)
This CD was given to me as a going away present by my friend way back in 1993, but then in 2000, someone took it. I love the songs on this CD I had to buy it again.

Love Songs: A Compilation... Old and New
Love Songs: A Compilation... Old and New
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs that never Fade, 22 April 2013
I have always loved ballards from Mr Collins. I find his music very soothing as they carry real life sentiments. This is a wonderful compilation of old and new love songs, cannot go wrong with Phil's wonderful songs.

Times Tables Practice: Age 7-11 (Collins Easy Learning Age 7-11)
Times Tables Practice: Age 7-11 (Collins Easy Learning Age 7-11)
by Simon Greaves
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good All Rounder, 22 April 2013
Nothing can go wrong with such simplified way of learning the times tables. Through practice the concept is easily grasped as I have noticed my child being motivated nowards. Recommended.

Maths: Age 7-8 (Collins Easy Learning Age 7-11)
Maths: Age 7-8 (Collins Easy Learning Age 7-11)
by Peter Clarke
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational, 22 April 2013
I bought this book for my daughter, she seems to be getting on well with the contents. Her teacher is happy with her work since she started to use the book, I highly recommend it to children struggling with their maths.

Prayer: Expanded Version
Prayer: Expanded Version
by Ole Hallesby
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Prayer, 22 April 2013
Very good reading
Innovative and very comforting in some way. Helps build up on how you can pray and seek God.

3D Professional Breast Firming Shaping & Lifting Cream, Clinically Approved. Can be Used After Breastfeeding or Diet. Try 3D Before Any Surgical Intervention or Other Breast Enlargement or Breast Enhancement Creams. (100 ml / 3.3 Oz)
Offered by expederm - Experts in Natural Cosmetics
Price: 93.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Very deceptive, 22 April 2013
I have been using this cream for nearly 5weeks now, and cannot see any improvement. I dont know if I can recommend.