Profile for Mark K > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
I Wanna (UK Version)
I Wanna (UK Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 2 Sep 2009
I wanna is another single from the all american rejects newest album. Although it didn't get as much radio play as gives you hell I think it's another brilliant single just waiting to be discovered. It reminds me of that song "Shake It" by Metro Station and it really is a gem in disguise. Well worth a download if you like good music!

Gives You Hell
Gives You Hell
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 2 Sep 2009
This review is from: Gives You Hell (MP3 Download)
Gives you Hell is an amazing from the latest album by the all american rejects. Featuring some of my favourite lyrics and a really cool beat this song is well worth a download. This is definitely the band at their best and one of their finest singles ever I think. It's easy listening and sounds good, why not download it?

When The World Comes Down
When The World Comes Down
Price: 8.27

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 2 Sep 2009
This is the third album from the all american rejects. These guys tend to take their time when making an album and this is definitely the best one they have released so far. Title when the world comes down it features two of their recently released singles "Gives You Hell" and "I Wanna". The album has a real upbeat feel to it and always cheers me up when I listen to it.

Picture To Burn
Picture To Burn

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Picture To Burn (MP3 Download)
Picture to Burn is a really catchy song from Taylor Swift's very first album! It's a bit short but well worth a download as the vocals and lyrics in this song are very well thought out. Taylor's music is definitely some of the most popular at the moment and this is the reason why.

Crazier
Crazier
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Crazier (MP3 Download)
Although I didn't see the movie, I have to admit that this song is just brilliant. Taylor Swift has certainly come up with a new and excellent piece of music. It's a slow song and Taylor's vocals in it are just amazing. Certainly worth a download in my opinion. Amazing song!

Change
Change

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Change (MP3 Download)
My favourite Taylor Swift song of all time! Lots of people can relate to the lyrics and she sounds amazing in it. This song cheers me up when I'm feeling down, some of her finest work in my opinion. My favourite on the Fearless album I think.

Teardrops On My Guitar
Teardrops On My Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 28 Aug 2009
Teardrops on my Guitar is another excellent song from Taylor Swift. Her music in general is different to everyone elses and that is why she is doing so well at the moment. Teardrops is a really well written song, well worth a purchase. Five stars.

Fearless
Fearless

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Fearless (MP3 Download)
Fearless is an amazing song! Much slower than some of the songs on the album but Taylors amazing voice is something that makes this song excellent. I think it's amazing she can write all of these excellent songs, more great work from her. Well worth a download!

Love Story
Love Story

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Love Story (MP3 Download)
What an amazing song, I had never even heard of Taylor Swift before this song and she instantly become one of my favourites. One of the best songs on the album and she writes all her own stuff which is amazing. Love Story is one of the songs of the year.

LoveGame
LoveGame

5.0 out of 5 stars In4merz Review, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: LoveGame (MP3 Download)
This is the 4th single from Lady Gaga's album The Fame. It is similar to Just Dance in many ways and will be quite popular in the clubs around the world as well I'm sure. Her style of music has got her a lot of recognition. You won't be disappointed if you buy this song!

Page: 1 | 2