Profile for Alibaba > Reviews

Bassetts Soft & Chewy Vitamin C & Zinc Orange Pastilles 30's
Bassetts Soft & Chewy Vitamin C & Zinc Orange Pastilles 30's
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says in the packet, 28 Jun 2014
My son had a vitamin deficiency after a bout of sickness and diahrria. The doctors recommend these to top up his vitamins levels.

Toho - Japanese Seed Beads 3mm Rainbow Crystal/Tanzanite CC181 (25g)
Toho - Japanese Seed Beads 3mm Rainbow Crystal/Tanzanite CC181 (25g)

1.0 out of 5 stars Holes are too small, 28 Jun 2014
The holes are too small to thread the loom bands. No instructions how you could use them in making loom bands.

Very disappointing with product, only good in needlework ie cross stitching.

7 Pcs White Surgical Medical Mouth Face Protective Mask
7 Pcs White Surgical Medical Mouth Face Protective Mask
Offered by GOMARK

5.0 out of 5 stars The Doctor!!!, 10 Jun 2014
I was off to Hong Kong so I thought I'd better look the part.
Now I will blend in and not look so much of a tourist :)

Fire Steel Flint & Striker SAS Survival Tool Kit - Outdoor Camping Living Survival Tool
Offered by coolfashionstore

5.0 out of 5 stars I am the Fire starter, twisted fire starter......., 10 Jun 2014
What more can I say, it works and works well.
For all those other reviewers saying that it's rubbish, you must be doing it wrong.
I have had no problems with this and even my nine year old son can use it and use it well.
I have had this about a year now and it still does the job.

6 pcs camo print Hunting Arrow Hunter Nocks Fletched Arrows Fiberglass Target Practice Arrow broadhead compatible 28"

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality arrows for the price., 10 Jun 2014
What can I say, some of the best arrows I have.
They shoot straight, very strong and look cool.
My best mate and I both shoot these and have not broken any yet. (shot well over 200 times so far)
The tips do work loose after around 50 shots, but thats no problem as the screw back in.
I would recommend these arrows, I might even buy some more soon.

Fibreglass Arrows + Broadheads + Field Tips Archery Hunting Broad Heads Compound Set of 6, Arrows & 6, 100 grain Broadheads

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't see a problem., 10 Jun 2014
These are good fibreglass arrows for the price. What are people expecting, olympic class arrows?
The broadheads are good and nice and sharp, work well when I go hunting. When hunting we sometimes loose arrows, so spending this amount is fine.

As for the arrow shaft shattering on impact, I have had none of this. Other customers must be shooting at cars or light aircraft.

The only gripe I had with these arrows is that the nocks were to wide for my string, but all I did was buy a pack of nocks for £3.00 from my local archery shop.

So if you want some cheap arrows for practice or just hunting for fun with your mates, then these are the arrows for you.

Premier Housewares Vintage Wall Clock, Yellow
Premier Housewares Vintage Wall Clock, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Tick Tock, 27 May 2014
I love this clock.
We had a nice yellow clock in our kitchen for years, but it sadly stopped working.
This is a great clock, numbers are easy to read and it keeps good time.
It also makes a nice tick tock sound, which I love.

12pcs Hunting Arrow Hunter Nocks Fletched Arrows Fiberglass Target Practice Arrow 32"

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Arrows, 27 May 2014
Very good arrows for the price.
They seem to perform very well over 20 yards, have not shot them further yet.
The only thing I had to do was replace the nocks as they were to big for my string and would not engage properly. A bag of nocks the right size were only £3 so no big deal.
The fiberglass does flex a little, but that may be down to the length of the arrows. I am able to get a good grouping though.

1 x 300ml Water Based Lino Craft Block Printing Ink Brilliant Red
1 x 300ml Water Based Lino Craft Block Printing Ink Brilliant Red
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Printing great fun, 18 May 2014
Children loved doing the printing, and the Lino paint was perfect for what they were doing. Print print print print

Melissa & Doug Alphabet Stamp Set
Melissa & Doug Alphabet Stamp Set

3.0 out of 5 stars No lid, 9 May 2014
Nice product, but what happened to the lid, I had to find another box for the stamps :(. The stamps were easy to use by the little ones I look after.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9