Profile for lollysutopia > Reviews

Skylanders Giants Legendary Stealth Elf Character 3DS / Wii / PS3 / XBOX 360
Offered by konsolenkost

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a Legendary Figure, 16 Feb. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Toys'rus are currently selling legendary stealth elf online for just under £14. This listing is not for a normal Stealth Elf. This is the 'new' stealth elf from the giants range and is Legendary!! The only difference between Legendary and regular Skylanders is the blue and gold color, higher Armor or/and higher Critical Hit Stats. They are not more powerful. They have a higher demand and are somewhat rarer than the sub standard skylanders hence the higher price. For anyone reading this review please take my advice and do some research before buying them. Look around. Prices are up and down all the time there are exclusives and legendarys which are both more expensive than the regular skylander. Cheapest place so far is Toys'rus but that's if they have the ones you want in stock, if not try online.

24 Beautiful Red and Gold Self Adhesive Christmas Gift Tags/Labels in Assorted Festive 3D Classic Designs - SALE- Reduced to Clear

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't stick., 21 Dec. 2012
The labels are very traditional and at first appeared to be perfect and what i was looking for. Unfortunately they didn't stick to the wrapping paper so had to use Sellotape to attach them.

The Night Before Christmas
The Night Before Christmas
by Clement C. Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars It's magical, 20 Dec. 2012
It's such a wonderful magical book. The illustrations are set in a very warm and welcoming Victorian back drop. Full of such detail. It's very traditional and cozy. The book is surprisingly big and perfect for an adults lap. Very pleased with this and can't wait until I get to read it to my children.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Animal Nesting Blocks
Melissa & Doug Wooden Animal Nesting Blocks
Offered by Carousel Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Melissa and Doug, 23 Nov. 2012
These were bought for my nephew on his 2nd birthday. It was a huge success and even the 3 year old enjoyed playing with these. It seemed quite big looking when you look at the photo but In real life the boxes are really dinky althoufh it stacked up very tall. Very sturdy and lovely pictures. After a good few days of non stop play the pictures on the blocks were fading and coming off which was a shame, but all in all I was happy with the product.

Barbie Doll and Kitchen
Barbie Doll and Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic..., 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Barbie Doll and Kitchen (Toy)
Bought this for my son's friends party. £15.99 was a fantastic price for what you get. It's large and looks well made. Barbie looks very realistic. I cant comment on how it lasts but it looks durable. Brilliant buy and pleasantly surprised.

Rainbow Multi Coloured Nail Polish
Rainbow Multi Coloured Nail Polish
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 17 Mar. 2012
I'm obsessed with opi and with the new muppets range one of which is rainbow connection I really wanted to get my hands on it. The price put me off so I started looking around for dupes that were reasonably priced along with good reviews. I ended up choosing technic and I'm so glad I did. It's stunning. I don't use it without a base as it looks too gappy. I use it with a dark shimmery blue and it shows s the hexagonal, round colourful glitters. Yes it's a pain to remove but so is every glitter based nail varnish. I only used one coat applying it like I would for normal varnish and then I lightly dabbed with the brush just to even out the glitter. I'm going to try and upload a photo so you can see.

Dazzle Glitter Rainbow Nail Polish From Technic Get The Glitter Look .
Dazzle Glitter Rainbow Nail Polish From Technic Get The Glitter Look .
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's gorgeous, 16 Mar. 2012

Beaba 1st Stage Evoluclip Training Cup - Pink / Green
Beaba 1st Stage Evoluclip Training Cup - Pink / Green

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed.., 13 Mar. 2012
At first I thought this beaker was amazing. It's the only beaker that my daughter took too and has been attached to it ever since we got it. I love the colours and the look of the beaker. The fact if has a sillicone teat really got my daughter use to this and we have been looking forward to try her with the plastic teat. However we noticed that when dropped from a height on a hard surface ie high chair or buggy the beaker lid comes apart resulting in a humungous puddle. At first I thought it was me not putting it on properly so I made sure the next time I secured the lid well only to find the beaker on the floor in the middle of a puddle again. It has also leaked in my bag when remained upright. Really really disappointed. Back to the drawing board I guess!!

GENTLEMANS WILLY CARE KIT (VANITY CASE)
GENTLEMANS WILLY CARE KIT (VANITY CASE)

4.0 out of 5 stars LOL, 25 Feb. 2012
I bought this for a joke present for my dad and he thought it was hilarious. At first he opened the box and looked slightly puzzled, read the inscription inside and just burst out laughing. Definitely recommend for someone who has poor willy style as this could really improve its looks ;). Funnily enough my dad commented on the scissors by complementing the high standard of them lol. Brill idea, just a tad tacky in places with the sign inside the box peeling off and the writing on top of the box a little faded. We had a black box and not the camel coloured box shown, although that wasn't a problem.

Polka Dots Large Dots Gel Case For iPhone 4 4S -- Blue
Polka Dots Large Dots Gel Case For iPhone 4 4S -- Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Kate Design..., 22 Feb. 2012
This case isn't an authentic case hence why the seller has headed this product 'Kate design' so i knew instantly, besides authentic cases are $40 so around £20-£25 from the apple store. You would immediately know that these aren't authentic just by looking at the price and design. I personally think this particular case is really nice. It's just the same with any makes these days, for example UGG's are very expensive yet places sell copies so you can enjoy the design aswell as being able to afford it. This case is infact made out of a very nice plastic. I have a Kate spade case and tbh there isn't much difference, yes the design is different (you would notice this if you have owned a KS case) but all in all the only major difference is the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4