Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Introduction to Qualitative Methods in Psychology
Introduction to Qualitative Methods in Psychology
by Dennis Howitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 2 Mar. 2013
Great book which has saved my skin a few times as a student in helping me with my write up of qualitative reports.

Boikido My First Toy Drum
Boikido My First Toy Drum
Offered by Innovation Home Products Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, overpriced and not what expected., 2 Mar. 2013
This product was quite expensive for what I recieved in the post. The paint work not as bright and the material on the drum does not play that well. Sent back.

Tunisia (Globetrotter Travel Pack)
Tunisia (Globetrotter Travel Pack)
by Ann Jousiffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 2 Mar. 2013
Have not used it yet as not going to Tunisia until the summer. Clear and easy to read map with the book and very informative to the local customs and town to visit oin the area being visited.

In A Time Lapse
In A Time Lapse

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album so far!, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: In A Time Lapse (Audio CD)
Beautiful album, the music is amazing and yet another triumph for Einaudi. Worth every penny spent and look forward to watching him play at the Barbican in April.

The Broads (Waterways Series)
The Broads (Waterways Series)
by Heron Maps
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and clear booklet, 2 Jan. 2013
If you are going to the broads I would recommend this booklet espeshially if you are new to the Broads.

I'm A Cyborg [2006] [DVD]
I'm A Cyborg [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ji-hun Jeong

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful film!, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: I'm A Cyborg [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
I was really surprised at how much I loved this film. A whole hour and so of complete madness which is both complete insanity and sweetness. Wonderful film!

A Streetcar Named Desire [1951] [DVD]
A Streetcar Named Desire [1951] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Marlon Brando
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this film, 4 Feb. 2012
Fantastic film and I am happy I purchased it. A Streetcar Named Desire was the first film to win three out of four acting categories at the Academy Awards, including Best Actress for Leigh, Best Supporting Actor for Malden, and Best Supporting Actress for Hunter. Brando's performance as Stanley Kowalski, while nominated, even being the favorite and one of the most powerful and influential performances of all time, did not win the Oscar. The film was also the first to win both Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress. Loved it!