Profile for Beth J > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kipling Women's MULTIPLE Shoulder Bag Pink Size: 20x13x8
Kipling Women's MULTIPLE Shoulder Bag Pink Size: 20x13x8

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little bag, 23 Nov. 2015
I bought this bag for my holiday to Florida, as we would be walking around the parks all day and it was absolutely perfect! I could easily fit in my purse, video camera, sunglasses etc and it was really comfy to wear, and I loved knowing that everything was safe at my side :D the shoulder strap also came in handy when going out in the evening when i didn't want it around my waist. (My mum and sister also bought one so we all had different colours! :D ) I also still use it now that we're back home as its a super handy little bag!!

Ladies DUNLOP All Black Lace Up Flat Canvas Plimsolls Trainer Shoes 8
Ladies DUNLOP All Black Lace Up Flat Canvas Plimsolls Trainer Shoes 8
Offered by My Shoe Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was super fast and they seemed like good quality shoes but ..., 23 Nov. 2015
Delivery was super fast and they seemed like good quality shoes but unfortunately they were far too small for me. (I'm a size 8 so there isn't a next size up, which id probably recommend)

Addictaball Small Maze Puzzle 2
Addictaball Small Maze Puzzle 2
Offered by Toybroker-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a present, 10 Aug. 2014
Bought for a friend who loved my sisters larger one, so this smaller size was perfect for our secret santa and the quality was great too.

100 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm) Clear Cello / Cellophane Bags No Seal - Perfect for Lollipops, Cakepops, Cookies and Sweets
Offered by The Packaging Group

5.0 out of 5 stars cake pop, 10 Aug. 2014
Good size for packing my cake pops :) also good for gift wrapping 2-3 smaller pops in one bag

100 Silver 3 Inch 75mm Plastic Twist Ties By Classikool Coated both sides & professional wire unlike cheaper ones
Offered by POLYBAGSTORES

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake pop, 10 Aug. 2014
Fantastic for wrapping up cake pop bags!

Mens RunBreeze Running and Cycling Headband S/M
Mens RunBreeze Running and Cycling Headband S/M
Offered by Runderwear

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 10 Aug. 2014
Really comfy to wear, keeps my ears nice and toasty and really great for keeping the wind chill off! I wore this practically every single day through winter walking the dog, wouldn't go anywhere without it kept handy in my pocket!

Ribbon off cut bundle - Pink shade - contains 10 different 1 metre ribbons
Ribbon off cut bundle - Pink shade - contains 10 different 1 metre ribbons
Offered by Little Snow Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug. 2014
Great quality, colours and patterns. Super pleased with this purchase! you definitely get your moneys worth!

Papermania 20-Piece Capsule Ribbon Bow with Spots and Stripes Pastels, Multi-Colour
Offered by The Royal Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 10 Aug. 2014
Really cute little bows, great colours and patterns and arrived quickly. Can't wait to use them in my scrapbooks and card making :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 10 Aug. 2014
Great quality considering how good/cheap the price was for them all!
there were maybe a few S clips not quite cut fully but there was plenty of others to use instead :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Aug. 2014
Seen other reviews about the size so went for one size up, definitely the right decision!
Really great colours of the t-shirt and the print, good quality too
Was meant to arrive 5-8 days after I ordered it but it came after only 2 days!! really pleased as it meant i could give it as a birthday present on time after id left it late so thought it would arrive after :D Really pleased with this product!

Page: 1 | 2