Profile for Gouldie > Reviews

My First Piano: Learn To Play: Kids
My First Piano: Learn To Play: Kids
by Ben Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a beginner, 26 May 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old as he is about to start lessons at school and the teacher recommended this particular book. Looks nice and clear and simple and he's already been practising learning his keys with it and put the wallchart on the wall beside his piano to help him remember. Good buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2015 11:40 AM BST

Oh Baby!: Cute & Easy Cake Toppers for any Baby Shower, Christening, Birthday or Baby Celebration ( Cute & Easy Cake Toppers Collection): Volume 1
by The Cake & Bake Academy

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh so cute, 26 May 2014
A friend bought me this as she knows I love cake decorating and had a baby shower coming up that I was looking for ideas for. What a gorgeous little book - tons of ideas for showers and also any sort of baby party or birthday - from cute little baby face cupcakes and bear and bunny figures to elephants and a big Jack in the box project that I'm dying to find an excuse to make. Lovely book and i'm also going to buy the Princess one in the series for ideas for my niece's 8th birthday party cake !