Profile for AK > Reviews

OLD INDIA Myrrh Grains - Grade A Premium Quality (100g) [Misc.]
OLD INDIA Myrrh Grains - Grade A Premium Quality (100g) [Misc.]
Offered by Indiabazaar

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not as great as I thought from the reviews, 24 Dec. 2015
Its not as great as I thought from the reviews. It doesn't smell very nice. If you care about the kind of smell you have in the house I think you wont like it. I used it once and the rest is going in the bin. I give it a three because the service was good. Its just hat I didn't like the product.

Apollo 8-Jar Empty Spice Roundabout
Apollo 8-Jar Empty Spice Roundabout
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Product was good but not suitable if you use the spices frequently, 3 Dec. 2015
Product was good but not suitable if you use the spices frequently.you would need a bigger size than these.especially if you are an asian household.

Bio Nutrients 250ml Pumpkin Seed Organic Oil
Bio Nutrients 250ml Pumpkin Seed Organic Oil
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite pure, 21 Feb. 2014
some one told me to use this oil for thinning hair. I am not really sure how effective it is because I have just started using it but I think the product is quite pure and good quality. If it does prove effective for my hair I am definitely going to purchase more bottles.

On the Road to Kandahar: Travels through conflict in the Islamic world
On the Road to Kandahar: Travels through conflict in the Islamic world
by Jason Burke

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much Impressed, 10 Jan. 2014
In this book the writer has played very clever. He pretends not to be prejudiced while writing about the Islamic world but is in fact inducing prejudice in the mind of his reader at various occasions. He lacks the courage to condemn injustice in his book.No doubt is a very clever writer.

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
by Deborah Rodriguez

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of time, 23 Dec. 2013
Though there were some interesting bits I was very disappointed with this book.The book is a completely biased piece of writing with a lot of stereotyping for other culture and thoughts.A series of constant assumptions which have not been supported by any historical facts,Lack of respect for other cultures and personalities held honourable by other people and culture.A complete disappointment.Dont waste your time if you are a thoughtful reader.

Traitor?
Traitor?
by Terry C. Holdbrooks Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars short of words, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Traitor? (Paperback)
It is simply an amazing book and a must read. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop. It was so captivating that I couldn't stop reading until I finished it in one go. Holdbrooks has done an amazing job. Very well written. It is a book to cherish forever. When you are reading this book you feel that you are a part of the world in Guantanamo. I often had tears in my eyes while reading it, partly because I am very sensitive and more so because of the genuine expression by the writer about life in Guantanamo. I highly recommend it.