Profile for kiki > Reviews

Content by kiki

kiki (france)

David Tennant 10th Doctor Who Broadchurch Gracepoint Alec Hardy Wall Calendar 2015
Offered by scificollectorshop

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice calendar, bigger than what I thought, 11 Aug 2014
very nice calendar, bigger than what I thought... fully satisfied with my purchase, but I would like to know if I can order old calendars...

The Politician's Husband [DVD]
The Politician's Husband [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting for history, and attractive by the talent of David Tennant, 13 April 2014
there is a good frame, and hang on our attention,

it leads us gradually in the heart of the subject, and shows us that family life can be complicated in a policy environment.

I recommend this movie, of course, although difficult subject, but not to be missed if you want to enjoy the infinite talent of David Tennant.

The Escape Artist [DVD] [2013]
The Escape Artist [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful interpretation of the actor David Tennant,, 13 April 2014
I was not bored from the beginning to the end, It is well worth the note maximal.

I liked a lot this movie, who describe the difficulty for an attorney to try to defend anyone, the refusal of the failure, and its consequences.

I recommend this very interesting movie, for the subject, and for David Tennant's presence