Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Acer Aspire E1-572 15.6-inch Laptop (Iron) - (Intel Core i7 1.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice hardware nasty software, 16 Jun. 2014
Arrived loaded with spyware aid ware impossible to use as every action returns an ad. Norton spy bot etc fail to find stealth ware. One ad claimed on primary startup that the laptop acontained 345 errors.
I want to return the whole thing or have a reload of the software.
Amazons unfriendly computer face doesn't, allow me too as I allowed 4 weeks to pass before I became so frustrated I gave up on trying to clean the up the crapware .
In all the years of buying from Amazon it's the first time a product has been unfit for purpose, I sure they have violated my customer rights but how do you talk to Amazon "people ware"???
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2014 12:52 PM BST

iPad: A Guide and the Tricks you didn't know
iPad: A Guide and the Tricks you didn't know

1.0 out of 5 stars not what it says on the tin, 6 Oct. 2013
The title gave the impression it contained interesting and rarely known ipad use. Instead it was a very very very basic blurb. I would give it zero stars but the system stopped me CHange the title to reflex contents

Womens Twin Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots - Black - 6 - 39 - AEA0150
Offered by Prime-Shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 Left Feet, 25 Nov. 2012
If I had two left feet to match the two left boots it would have been 5 star, better luck with finding customers with the two right footed boots.