Profile for Amanda > Reviews

Charlie and Lola: I Am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go to Bed
by Lauren Child
Price: 3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 May 2014
We love Charlie and Lola, they are an awesome pair and the stories are always great. My girls 2 and 4y old love these books

6 Pairs Men's Spiderman Socks 6-11 EUR 39-45
6 Pairs Men's Spiderman Socks 6-11 EUR 39-45
Offered by Accessorise_Extra
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality socks, 28 May 2014
Good quality socks, got them for my husband and he wears them all the time as they are socks... They fit him well. He is mens size 7uk

Tick Tok Pets YELLOW BIRD Kids / Childs Slap Watch NEW SUMMER 2013
Tick Tok Pets YELLOW BIRD Kids / Childs Slap Watch NEW SUMMER 2013
Offered by Tick Tok Watch
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 28 May 2014
Love this watch, got it for my 2y old for christmas, she loved it. The strap is currently lost in the house as once she found out the clock comes out of the strap, it was out all the time. Easy for her to put on and take off and it's just cute.

VonShef Ruby Apple Red American Disposable Party Cups - 16oz (455ml) in Packs of 50 or 100 (100 Pack)
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 May 2014
Big and red! We handed out a marker so people could write names on them so as not to waste drink... (who's drink is this?....don't know...down the sink) People started getting creative drawing art pics and sprucing up their nick name. GREAT CUPS!

Lil Reds Plastic Shot Glasses - Pack of 20 Plastic Red Shooters
Lil Reds Plastic Shot Glasses - Pack of 20 Plastic Red Shooters
Offered by PRTYrocks
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 May 2014
These are awesome! You bring out the big red cups and people are like.. 'cool, big red cups...' then you bring out these and people are like 'OMG its MINI RED CUPS! Awesome!

Charlie & Lola I Slightly Want to Go Home (Charlie and Lola (8x8))
Charlie & Lola I Slightly Want to Go Home (Charlie and Lola (8x8))
by Lauren Child
Price: 2.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 7 Dec 2013
It is a good read, I am sure my children will like it. It is a Christmas present. They love to read.

Comic Strip Bath Robe
Comic Strip Bath Robe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Comic Strip Bath Robe (Apparel)
The robe is good quality, fluffy on the black side with the comic print on the other. Husband loves it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky traps worked for me, 7 Dec 2013
Arrived promptly. I don't know what 'STV' or 'RTU' means but the mouse traps are not 'The Big Cheese' brand as the picture suggests. They are 'Glue Terminator' brand. They are ever so slightly smaller than Big Cheese ones, however, the traps work well, caught 4 mice in an hour. You just need to put them in the right spot. Using them flat worked better for me. I will definitely be getting these again.

A Monster in Paris [DVD]
A Monster in Paris [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adam Goldberg
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movie, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: A Monster in Paris [DVD] (DVD)
My kid loved this movie, watched it back to back for days. It had a nice song and good story.

Hallways Bean Bag Refill 6 Cubic Feet Of Polystyrene Beans Hallways
Hallways Bean Bag Refill 6 Cubic Feet Of Polystyrene Beans Hallways
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles
Price: 10.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Bean bag refill, 15 Oct 2013
It's bean bag refill... what more do you want me to say? It was good, I gave up making the thing I was making so just made a bean bag instead.

Page: 1 | 2