Profile for Adam Hamer > Reviews

Red Shield ST-10 Wireless Remote Controlled PIR Security Alarm
Red Shield ST-10 Wireless Remote Controlled PIR Security Alarm
Offered by Hoodmania

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 Feb 2014
This is used to protect our garage and is pretty much perfect. The alarm is painfully loud, easy to set up and the bracket is a doddle to mount. I've positioned it up in the rafters and the sensor picks up the remote signal every press. Very effective for the money.

Invision® TV Wall Mount Bracket - Ultra Slim - Superior Quality - Special Design With New Tilting Mechanism For 37" - 70" LED, LCD & Plasma TV's - Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba etc (Please check TV VESA Mounting Holes Before Purchase)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain., 9 Jan 2014
Very pleasantly surprised with this. The spirit level was accurate, but I used a second level to be sure. The box contains loads of fixings to cater for different displays. The bracket allows for a good degree of tilt. After measuring (and measuring again), the TV was up in 20 minutes. Great price, great product. Buy one.

Samsung PS43F4500 43-inch Widescreen HD Ready Plasma TV with Freeview (2013 model)
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute bargain, 2 July 2013
This TV was one of three I had shortlisted. The other two were both full HD displays, one costing £200 more (50'' LG Plasma) and the other £270 more (46'' Samsung LED). After days spent staring at specs online and TVs in local stores, I decided the bargain price of this 43'' Samsung Plasma was just too good to say no to. I upgraded from a 6 yr old 32'' Panasonic LCD and was blown away by the difference in quality. If you stand right in front of the screen you can see the individual pixels, but move 4ft backwards and the picture (Sky HD) is superbly defined. I (like another reviewer) immediately changed the picture setting from Normal (default) to Movie. This was much more to my liking (increasing colour and contrast). The picture is rich, vibrant and motion is very smooth.

My requirements for a TV were simple. I didn't want 3D and didn't want Smart internettery. I'm now confident I don't need Full HD either. The money I saved buying this TV has been put to good use elsewhere. For £300, it really is a no brainer.

Buy with confidence.

AirPort Express Base Station w/ AirTunes (802.11n)
AirPort Express Base Station w/ AirTunes (802.11n)

5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses, 18 Jan 2011
I've owned my AirPort Express over two years now and couldn't live without it. I keep finding new uses for it. I bought it originally to stream music (from iTunes) to my amp via an optical cable. I then purchased Airfoil from Rogue Amoeba to allow me to stream from other programs (such as Spotify). And after recently purchasing a Sony BDP-370 blu-ray player I have now connected it to the internet using an ethernet cable connected to the AirPort Express. It has negated the need for running unsightly cables over my living room.

I couldn't rate this product highly enough.